CHAPTER 17 - You Idiot

"Is there any insights about the attacker?" You asked. You and all the Silva's excluding Noelle are on a mission about family members killing family.

"Unfortunately, there's none" Nozel said and went to the town as all of you followed suit.  You see Solid and Nebra split up and so did Nozel.

"Andddd... I'm alone—" you muttered under your breath.

"Do they not work as a team? Or atleast, as a family?" You whispered while doing what you do best, lay low and observe the facts.

"First of all this seems like a mind control type of situation but we don't know any motives or what's the status of this person" you quickly said as you saw an ominous aura suddenly attacking a citizen.

"Harold? What are you doing!?" The woman said as you widened your eyes. You quickly stepped in and trapped the man in your solidified aurora.

"Excuse me miss, what's your affiliation with this man and why did he attack you?" You asked trying to confirm something.

"H-he's my husband and I have no idea why he would attack me! Maybe it was something to do with the spreading news about the mind control killer! He was fine a while ago too..." She said in panic.

"I see, please refrain from touching this restraint magic. We'll investigate this case" you said and bowed while she cried a "thankyou!"

'This mind control magic can time it's use? Or is it because the caster was near? It must've triggered something...' you thought looking for the Silva's.

You sensed their mana and the closest to you was Solid. You came to the scene and he restrained a woman. "Solid!" You shouted to gain his attention.

"Is there anything new?" You asked.

"No but there's a lot of citizens attacking citizens" he informed you as you nodded.

'The caster isn't near so this must be casted and triggered. I also don't sense an ominous mana' you confirmed.

"Alright, I think it's best that we all grouped back together" you said as he nodded. You found Nozel's mana and immediately went to him. He was fine and nothing was off as you sighed in relief.

'Thank goodness we don't have to fight a captain' you said in your thoughts.

"Nebra is quite near" you ran and neared the said woman. She turned her head to you and attacked. You bit your lip and fell back.

"We need to cast this spell off of her!" Solid exclaimed as you thought about it. You have no information on how to do this as you clenched your fists.

"There's one natural way. From my encounters with mind control magic, the most effective way is to make her feel flustered or catch her off guard" you informed them as Nozel looked at you.

'She's been in this situation before?' he asked himself subconsciously.

Solid thought of a way and tried it but you didn't focus on that. You looked at your surrounding and felt a strange feeling, 'Am I being controlled?' you asked.

You looked at your hands but you don't feel any different. You heard Nebra shout your name and noticed the ominous presence of Nozel. You barely dodged his attacks as you cursed.

"Nozel! How the hell did you get controlled?" You shouted in frustration but ofcourse, he won't respond to that.

"Do you have a way to caught him off guard?" You asked Nozel's siblings and they shook their head a "no".

"He's one of the calmest captains, we haven't seen Nozel-nii flustered for years" Nebra informed you.

"Maybe I should try..." You trailed off as you formulated a plan in your head.

"Solid! Nebra! Both of you distract Nozel and back off when I come to attack him" you said as they nodded.

You casted a spell to heal yourself since you know this plan is very suicidal. Hopefully this heals you later or atleast, intake less damage.

It's been a few minutes and you see the Silva's having a hard time. You stepped up and formed a solidified sword from you aurora magic.

Nebra and Solid took a notice that you've appeared to the battle scene so they backed off and tried to their breaths, praying that you have a good plan.

You and Nozel were head on head with each other. Both of you took of and ran to each other. You thrusted your sword infront of you and Nozel was obviously focused on the sword.

You smiled and let go of the sword and saw his eyes widened and followed the view of the sword. This moment was the moment you've planned to happen.

You took this opportunity to cup Nozel's cheeks and proceeded to connect your lips with his. You did it slightly aggressive while Nozel was coming back to his senses.  On the background, Nebra and Solid were shocked over the scene.

You parted from your kiss and there's a visible string of saliva connecting from your lips. You squinted your eyes, feeling the pain.

You may have caught Nozel off guard but his attack still pierced your stomach and went through it. Your magic wasn't enough to heal this but it's somehow manageable.

"Heh. Nozel... You idiot. I love you" you smiled and tried to keep your consciousness at bay. Nozel immediately took his mercury magic off you as he carried your figure.

He was feeling mad, mad at himself from being controlled. He was also mad at himself from hurting you. He remembered how he got controlled.

The only off thing was when an old lady bumped into him. He felt you move so he furrowed his brows and looked at you.

"Don't you dare heal me. Don't let anyone heal me" you whisper shouted. He nodded but was unsure about your request. You can't let anybody touch your wound sincr that wound was also the place where your visible curse mark was at.

"I sense a figure on the roof" you whispered to the braided haired man. He immediately went to catch the foe and she was restrained.

"She's easy to catch although she's hard to find" you commented, feeling your consciousness black out.

Nozel returned to the younger Silva's and they were just standing there, trying to comprehend what just happened.

"Let's go" Nozel simply said as the two nodded.

"Lady (Y/n)..." Nebra said in pity.

"Don't pity her" Nozel said.

"E-eh?" Nebra exclaimed.

"(Y/n)'s a strong woman. She won't like it if you pity her"  Nozel spoke from experience as back then you got angry at him for pitying your fragile figure.

Nebra and Solid widened their eyes at their brother's word. They noticed how he carried you very gently and carefully while being firm so you don't fall off his arms.

They knew you were special to Nozel and these subtle movements from their brother made it obvious. He may not show or tell it to you often and sometimes it comes off as the opposite but he truly does care for you.

"Brother, do you love Lady (Y/n)?" Solid asked as Nozel continued walking infront of them. The two may not see it but the eldest Silva was slightly smiling.

"Maybe I do" he said, somehow admitting it. After the days you've stuck by him, he slowly became attached to your selfless, stubborn, and loving acts.