CHAPTER 19 - Heart Kingdom

"You're back earlier than expected!" Queen Lolopechka said in surprise as you entered her throne.

"Yes, I'm back" you smiled.

"Don't act like you didn't plan this, Lolopechka" you continued and smirked as she giggled.

"I didn't, it's you who planned this" she retorted and walked up to you only to trip and fall. You hurriedly walked up to her to help her.

"Thankyou" she solemnly said.

"You foretold that the engagement will be cut off as you asked me to summon a helper from Clover while you take the fall" she explained your little plan.

"I suppose, I was a little wrong on the timing. You should've called in earlier" you replied and thought about the timeline.

"You're magic is quite something, (Y/n). It's ashamed that your curse prevents you from accessing your true power" she said while dusting her night gown.

"Sensory Magic is hard to control and now I'm only left with Sense of hearing and sight. My sense of touch which foretells the future of someone with a touch has now faded aswell" you sadly informed her as clenched her fist.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have let you explore this curse and now you're stuck with it aswell" She blamed herself as you shook your head.

"It's my fault too, you know. As the curious scholar I am, I wanted to know some answers" you said with determination lacing your voice.

"But now that I see it, my curse is different from the others" you realized as Queen Lolopechka tilted her head in confusion.

"This curse is taking my magic away first- No it's more like... It's concealing it" you furrowed your eyebrows and scrunched your nose from annoyance.

You didn't realize this sooner and it was so plain and obvious. You didn't ask yourself the simplest question:

"Why was the Spade Kingdom after me?" You said aloud and continued, "If I had been cursed by them then they should've left me be and die but they didn't. There must be more going on here than I thought" you told her as she looked at you with realization.

"(Y/n), can you show my your curse mark?" She said as you caught on to her quickly. You did as told and realized one essential symbol. A goat. A Demon's symbol of Lust and lust is one of the Seven deadly sins.

"Could it be?" You told her as she looked at you with serious eyes an nodded.

"It's possible.." she said.

"I have communications with one of the demons of the Seven deadly sins" you concluded and sighed at frustration. This wasn't necessarily a good thing, it's just another problem.

"From the books I've read, people can make contract with the demons" you recalled your studies as Lolopechka nodded.

"Wait, (Y/n), are you saying this because.." she trailed off, waiting for your answer. You cleared your mind and focus on one thing.

"I'm going to make a negotiation" you said as you bowed to the Queen infront of you and left to go to your Clan's manor. You now live alone with all the servants since your mother and father had deceased from a sickness.

"How do I even contact that demo-" you said as you felt a strong pulse from within. Darkness consumed you surroundings and you stiffened.

Not a second to spare you were now standing on the still water- no- this smell... It's aphrodisiac. An endless calm water of Aphrodisiac.

There stood Infront of you was a demon and he certainly alluring. But ofcourse, you have pure intentions and you will never be allured by such sight.

"You've finally come, dearest (Y/n)" he welcomed you as you stood still.

"I've come to make a contract with you. Lend me your power, let's join forces" you straightforwardly stated as he looked at you with a hint of amusement.

"You're very bold, I like you, human" he applauded and continued to speak.

"You do realize that you'll have to make a vow to me, right?" He said with a smile. You nodded and pursed your lip into a thin line.

"Yes, did I stutter?" You asked the demon as he laugh graciously at your remark. He stood up and placed his hand on your chin.

"Then I'll take something away from you first" he said and you glared at him.

"Don't worry, It's not your virginity that I want" he said as you looked at him with suprise. You backed away, "Them tell me what you want"

"I want to take away your lust but to do that, I need to take away your love" He finally said as you instantly remember a certain silver haired Captain.

"I won't be able to feel love?" You asked as he nodded. "But isn't that taking your purpose away? You're a demon of lust afterall" you questioned him.

"Wow, you're sharp. Well you see, we demons are known to be evil, yes? But most of us are the victims. We don't make evil, we punish evil. Humans such as yourself are already evil and blame it on us" he explained as you held your breath.

"You currently love someone right now so I can't performance the vow" he said as you stayed quiet.

"Nozel Silva, was it?" He asked.

"Yes, he is" you replied.

"I need you to feel a little negative emotion towards him so I can fix this vow" he smiled wider as you furrowed your eyebrows.

"I can't think anything negative about him" you said as he shook his head, "Ah, Love, such a precious thing"

"Then what if I tell you that he was the one who gave you this curse" he said as you looked at him in confusion.

"No he didn't-" you got cut off

"Yes he did~ He told you about Acier's curse didn't he? He knew that if he openly talked about it, he'll help spread it... but he told you even so~" he said.

"He was scared that he'll be cursed so he told you everything to let the curse avoid him as it fell unto you~" he said as you feel a strange emotion.

"Got you~" he snapped his fingers and now a contract was infront of you.

"It's done..?" You asked.

"You felt doubt, that's enough to make a contract" he said and snapped again to reveal ladies in improper clothing. You winced at the sight and he laughed at your visible uncomfort.

"What if I broke the vow and returned to love Nozel?" You asked as the ladies laughed loudly.

"I'm one of the most powerful demons out there. You can't just simply break the vow and if you did then congratulations but no human has ever broken it before" he informed you and you nodded.

"If you return to your world, you'll start to dislike this human named Nozel Silva" he waved off while you closed your eyes.

"Also, if you ever die, I'll be waiting for you. You're interesting to me, human" he said his finals words as you feel like returning back to the real world.

You looked at your curse mark and the symbol somehow looked more complete than before. You felt your power go back , actually, it felt even powerful than before.

"How did I even end up with a Demon from the seven deadly sins? Perhaps because I have sensory magic?" You asked yourself.

"That's strange... Soon... I feel that something will take over my body" you whispered to yourself.

"Perhaps it has something to do with the Clover Kingdom.."

"I'll be able to see Nozel soon but this time... This time will be different"