A Dangerous Adventure Part 1

Author's Note: I know this is supposed to be a one shot book, but I got this mini story idea that I've been wanting to do for a while now and figured I could just put it here as it fits with this story. Anyway please let me know what you guys think and I hope you enjoy the first part of my mini story A Dangerous Adventure.

"Mommy why not!" The small four year old screamed out to Evie as she wanted to know more about the Isle. "Because I said so!" Evie screamed out in her most serious and stern voice making Mal start crying as she wasn't used to Evie's harsh voice and it was scaring her.

Normally Evie would have calmed down by now when she saw what she was doing, but Evie was too fired up to just let this go. Her innocent, adorable, and sweet little four year old just asked to go visit the Isle.

The same Isle with dangerous villains, no food, abuse, and not to mention the same place Maleficent had almost ruined Mal's entire life.

"Wow okay what's going on here," Lola asked Evie and Mal when she found Evie looking the most angry she had ever seen and Mal was just sobbing. Which was definitely not a normal sight as Evie very rarely raised her voice at Mal and Evie couldn't stand the sound of Mal's cries.

"Mal wants to go to the Isle! I told her that is absolutely never ever ever ever ever going to happen!" Evie screamed out as she immediately got flashbacks about the Isle and how horrible it was.

The thought of her innocent baby girl on the Isle even for as long as a second was just the worst possible thing that could ever happen. Not only was the Isle a horrible place, but it was also where their mother was.

Evie would rather die than to allow her mother to ever get even as much as a one look at Mal. Her mother had abused her both mentally and physically for 16 out of her 19 years that she had been alive.

Starving her and making her be this "perfect" and ditzy princess. And her mother is also the reason she went two years not knowing she even had a baby sister and 19 years for her to find out she was a quintuplet. Evie would never let Mal go through what she did.

Lola could see that Evie was clearly remembering things as she just hugged Evie close to her trying to calm her down and then looked at the small four year old who was still upset.

"Mal I understand you want to see the place you were born, but I think Jenny 2.0 is right about this one. I've heard some pretty gruesome stuff that happens there. You're way too young for that stuff. Heck I would never expose myself to that stuff and I'm an adult who doesn't scare easily," Lola told the small girl hoping to help diffuse the situation.

Mal just crossed her arms as she was still upset. She wanted to see where she came from and she wanted to meet her actual mommy.

Everytime Mal would bring it up Evie would immediately shut it down and the young girl was sick of it. "This isn't fair!" The small girl screamed out as she ran to her room and slammed the door.

"She hates me now! I'm just trying to protect her" Evie cried out making Lola just pull her closer. "No Evie, Mal doesn't hate you. She loves you. You're like a god to her. This is just some stupid little kid thing. Besides she'll probably get over this before the end of the day," Lola told Evie who nodded.

"Yeah you're right. This is Mal we're talking about. She can't live without me," Evie told Lola as she smiled feeling better. Meanwhile in Mal's room she was packing up a small bag. Once the four year old had packed a bag of her "essentials" which was really just a bunch of stuffed animals, her blanket, some candy, and a bag of strawberries she grabbed her purple dragon backpack as she quickly scribbled out a note despite still not being able to write and then climbed out her window.

The small girl decided to stop at her friend Olivia's house first though as she didn't want to go alone. "Mal what are you doing here? I have school tomorrow," the young seven year old told her younger friend as she pulled her inside her room after the small girl was at her window.

"I know, but I'm going on an adventure and I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me. You can't tell any of the adults though," the younger girl told her older friend who immediately perked up at the mention of an adventure.

"Okay! You know I can't resist an adventure! Is it gonna be dangerous! I love dangerous adventures! They make it way more fun," Olivia screamed out to her younger friend, making her nod.

"Awesome! Let's go wait, we should get my cousins too!" Olivia told the four year old as they climbed out of her room after Olivia wrote a small note to her parents and they were discussing what they were gonna do.

"Okay come on let's go," Mal told her friend who smiled as they made their way to Sebastian and Diego's house and climbed up to the window. "Olivia? Mal? What's going on," Sebastian asked the two girls.

"Shh don't wake up your parents. And we're going an adventure and wanted to know if you and Diego wanted to come," Olivia told her younger cousin who immediately nodded. "Okay I'll go see if Diego wants to come," the young five year old called out as he ran to his brother's room and came back.

"Okay he's coming!" Sebastian told the girls and a few seconds later Diego showed up as they all four climbed down. "Okay so where are we going?" Diego asked the others as they never really mentioned where they were going, only that they were going on an adventure.

We have to get Logan and Alex too! This adventure is gonna be really dangerous and we need all of us for it," Olivia told the boys, making them look at her in shock before getting excited.

Logan and Alex immediately agreed as well as they loved danger and adventure. "Sweet! That sounds awesome," the two boys screamed out as they also joined the group. Once they had all the kids that they would need the boys looked at the two girls as they were the only two who knew where they were actually going.

"So can you tell us where we're going now," Sebastian asked his younger friend as it was obvious that she had been the one to gather everyone up for whatever this dangerous adventure would be.

"Yeah! We're going to the Isle! I want to meet my real mommy" The small girl told the older kids, making them look at her in shock before getting excited at the thought of going on such a dangerous adventure. "Awesome," all the boys and Olivia screamed out at the same time as they made their way towards the bridge with the barrier.