A Dangerous Adventure Part 6

Author's Note: I was gonna wait to post this, but I already have it written and figured I should just post it now. I hope you enjoy this chapter and please let me know what you all thought.

Once the others left The Evil Queen just looked at Evie in anger as she had just foiled her plans. "EVIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" The Evil Queen screamed out, making Evie roll her eyes as she was feeling better about going against her mom knowing Mal and her friends were safe.

"STOPPING YOU FROM LETTING YOUR MINIONS TAKE AWAY HER INNOCENCE!" Evie screamed out, making The Evil Queen roll her eyes at Evie's over-dramatics. "Oh don't be so dramatic!" The Evil Queen told Evie, making her angry.

"I'M NOT! AND I'M NOT LETTING YOU OR YOUR MINIONS EVER LAY A FINGER ON HER!" Evie screamed out as she couldn't do this anymore she was sick of letting her mom control her and make her feel things she shouldn't about herself.

"SHE NEEDS THIS!" The Evil Queen told Evie, making Evie more furious as she couldn't believe her mom would dare to say such a thing. "NO SHE DOESN'T! SHE'S A BABY!" Evie cried out making The Evil Queen roll her eyes.

"Oh please! She's 4! When you were 4 you were applying makeup and flirting with all the boys!" The Evil Queen told Evie casually making Evie lose it as she hadn't chosen to do those things she was forced.

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU MADE ME DO THAT! YOU RUINED ME! YOU MADE ME THINK THAT WAS NORMAL AND IT IS NOT! I WILL NOT LET YOU RUIN HER!" Evie cried out as she knew she was a lost cause, but she would not let Mal become one.

Evie would rather die than let her mom ruin Mal like she ruined her. "I AM NOT THE ONE RUING HER! YOU RUINED HER! SHE THINKS BOYS HAVE COOTIES!" The Evil Queen screamed out as if that was the most horrible thing she had ever heard making Evie laugh.

"GOOD!" Evie screamed out as she didn't want Mal to be into boys yet at her age. Mal was only 4 she didn't need those feelings yet. "IT IS NOT GOOD! SHE WILL NEVER GET A PRINCE WITH THAT ATTITUDE!" The Evil Queen exclaimed as if that was the worst thing to ever happen making Evie laugh again.

"GOOD!" Evie screamed out again making The Evil Queen more angry as she couldn't believe the way Evie was talking. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!" The Evil Queen threatened out making Evie laugh.

"BECAUSE SHE WILL MAKE HER OWN DECISIONS ON WHO SHE WANTS TO DATE WHEN SHE IS OLDER! NOBODY IS GOING TO FORCE HER TO LIKE WHAT THEY WANT!" Evie screamed out making The Evil Queen more angry.

"YOU ARE WEAK AND YOU ARE MAKING HER WEAK!" The Evil Queen told Evie in her condescending voice making Evie roll her eyes. "IT'S NOT CALLED BEING WEAK IT'S CALLED BEING WHO YOU ARE AND BEING INDEPENDENT!" Evie told her mother.

"Independent? Oh please that child is completely dependent on you!" The Evil Queen told Evie in disgust making Evie angry. "SHE'S 4!" Evie cried out as she didn't get why her mom couldn't understand that.

"Well when you were 4..." The Evil Queen began, but Evie lost it again as she refused to hear it. "I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHEN I WAS 4! I'M ALREADY MESSED UP BUT I WILL NOT LET THAT SAME THING HAPPEN TO MAL! SHE IS MY BABY AND SHE IS GOING TO BE WHO SHE WANTS TO BE AND FEEL LOVE AND AFFECTION!" Evie cried out as she was sick of her mom saying those things.

Her mom ruined her and she was not going to let that happen to Mal ever. "HOW DARE YOU! I AM SICK OF YOUR ATTITUDE! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! YOU ALL WILL!" The Evil Queen screamed out making Evie confused as she didn't understand what her mother meant by you all will.

"What are you..." Evie began, but stopped when she looked over and saw everyone was back except Mal and her friends. "What are you doing!" Evie cried out as she couldn't believe they had come back when she had gotten them to safety.

"Relax Evie, did you really think we would let you fight alone!" Carlos told his big sister, making her look at them all. "Where's Mal and the other kids!" Evie asked them all as she began to worry, but Tessa quickly calmed her down.

"Evie they're fine they're back in Auradon in a very protective room where no one can get in or out without Jane's magic and only Jane and her mom have that magic and they are both with the kids along with their parents as well. The kids are safe, we promise," Tessa told Evie when she could see was panicking.

Evie just sighed in relief as she nodded knowing the kids were safe. "Okay well then mom you're going down! You're outnumbered!" Evie screamed out, making The Evil Queen laugh as looked at them all.

"Oh you really think so! You're forgetting about my minions, Jafar, Cruella, and all the other villains whose children you turned into traitors! Now we can stop this now and you can give me the brat back or we can have this fight where you are clearly going to lose and then we take the brat back forcefully! Either way works!" The Evil Queen told Evie and the others making Evie angry as she refused to let them get to Mal again.

"YOU ARE NOT GETTING MAL SHE IS MINE! AND WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!" Evie screamed out, making the others nod in agreement as they were not going to let The Evil Queen and the other villains have the victory of winning.

The Evil Queen just smirked as she looked at the weak children that really thought they could defeat them as she knew there was no way, but she was always up for a good fight of power plus it would be fun to watch the kids try to fight against them all.

"Fine so be it!" The Evil Queen told the others as she was ready for her fight against the naive children that really thought they had a chance against the powerful villains.