Halloween Time Adventures Part 1

Author's Note: Hey everyone I know Halloween was yesterday, but I didn't get to finish this till now, so I'm posting it a day late. This will have two parts since it was too long to try and fit it all in one. I'll try to get part 2 done today, but if not you can definitely expect it by tomorrow. Anyway sorry that this is late and I hope you enjoy. Please let me know what you thought as well as I really do enjoy getting feedback.

    "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" The young girl screamed out as she jumped up and down on Evie's bed and shook her to wake her up.

     Evie just jumped up as she had been sleeping and Mal scared her. "Mal what's wrong?" Evie quickly asked, making the small girl giggle as she shook her head no.

     "Nothing mommy, I'm just excited! It's Halloween! It's Halloween! It's Halloween! I get to go trick or treating today! Yay!" Mal squealed out excitedly, making Evie groan as she looked at the time.

      "Yes it is and yeah you do. But Mal it's 3 in the morning and mommy is really tired," Evie told the little girl as she rolled over and tried to sleep again.

       "Otay I come back!" The young preschooler screamed out as she ran off causing Evie to smile as she closed her eyes again. "Finally," Evie told herself as she fell back to sleep.

        Evie's peaceful sleep didn't last long though as the four year old came running back five minutes later as she was bored and couldn't sleep from her excitement.

        "Mommy!" Mal cried out again making Evie hold back her urge to start screaming as she just took a deep breath. "Mal whyyyyy," Evie whined out as she just wanted to get some sleep since she barely got any anymore with having a hyper little girl like Mal.

       Who for some reason seemed to never sleep at night. "I wanna do Halloween stuff!" Mal told Evie who just sighed as she just wanted to sleep.

      "Mal it's bed time. You can do that in the morning," Evie told the four year old as she tried to roll back over but Mal just shook her awake again.

       "But mommy!" Mal whined out as she just wanted to carve some pumpkins and have some Halloween fun, but her mommy was just ignoring her.

       Evie just closed her eyes and took another deep breath as she picked Mal up and placed her down on the bed next to her. "Okay come here. Mal, it's still very early and mommy is really tired. Plus you're going to be very tired for Trick or treating today," Evie told her daughter as she tried to lay her down.

      "But I no sleepy!" Mal screamed out, making Evie groan as she laid Mal back down. "Okay well how about you just stay here quietly and at least try to sleep," Evie told Mal as she tucked her into the covers.

       "Otay mommy!" Mal told Evie as she closed her eyes, making Evie smile as she rolled over and went back to sleep.

         "Mommy!" Mal cried out again about 30 minutes later causing Evie to give up as she was tired of trying. "Ugh I give up! What's wrong Mal?" Evie asked as she was too tired to argue against the little girl anymore.

         "Can we carve pumpkins?" Mal asked as she gave Evie her puppy dog eyes. "Right now?" Evie asked as she looked at the time and saw it was still 3 in the morning.

          Mal just nodded as she looked at Evie. "Mal it's almost 4 in the morning," Evie told Mal hoping to get her to give in and sleep but Mal didn't seem to care.

          "Pwease mommy!" Mal told Evie still using her puppy dog eyes leading to Evie having to look down to avoid giving into her cuteness.