Christmas Time Adventures Final Part

"Hey what are you all up to now," Evie playfully asked the kids once her and Lola had finished cleaning up the huge mess in the kitchen that the kids had made. "Nothing mommy! I'm just coloring a picture!" Mal told Evie with an innocent smile and the other kids quickly joined in wanting to stop Evie from getting suspicious of their plan.

"Yeah and I'm playing dollies!" The small seven year old told Evie making her nod and Sebastian held up his legos as well. "Yeah and Miss Evie I'm building legos! Look at this!" Sebastian told Evie, making her laugh as she looked at the kids that were still covered in flour, dough, and icing.

"Okay well come on let's get you all cleaned up and then you can get back to you coloring, dollies, and legos," Evie told the small kids making them groan as they didn't want to get a bath.

"No! Mommy we're too busy for that!" The small four year old told Evie making her laugh as she picked up Mal anyway which was easy because Mal was small for her age. "Mommy! Put me down! I don't wanna take a bath right now!" Mal screamed out making Evie laugh as she took Mal and gave her a bath anyway.

"Mommy why did you do that!" Mal screamed out while Evie was brushing her wet hair after she had forced Mal to take a bath and while Lola was scrubbing off the mess on the other kids with a towel.

"Because you were dirty and you needed to get clean! There don't you feel better being in your clean pajamas," Evie told the small girl making Mal groan as she hated when Evie brushed her hair.

"Owie! Mommy that hurts! How come Sebastian and Olivia didn't have to take a bath! Auntie Lola is just scrubbing them with a towel!" Mal screamed out as she didn't think it was fair. Evie just laughed as she finished brushing Mal's hair and then hugged her.

"That's because they weren't as messy as you and they can take a bath when they get home trust me their mommies and daddies are definitely gonna make them take a bath when they get home, but for now this works. Now are you excited for tonight," Evie told the small girl trying to change the subject making Mal laugh.

"Yeah! It's gonna be so much fun! I've been a good girl this year, so I'm gonna get presents from Santa! I can't wait!" The small girl screamed out excitedly making Evie laugh as she looked at Mal.

"Yeah you are! Oh look Sebastian and Olivia are done getting cleaned up. Alright I'm gonna go now okay, but it's bedtime because Santa is coming tonight, but he won't come until you're sleeping. I'm gonna give you three a few more minutes and then after that I'm gonna come in and it'll be time for bed okay," Evie told Mal, making her groan.

"Mommy we're not tired though," the small girl told Evie, making her laugh as she got up while Olivia and Sebastian ran back in and went back to their toys. "I know Mal, but you wanna be sleeping or Santa can't come," Evie told the small girl making her sigh as she knew Evie was right.

"Okay fine mommy! Mommy I love you," the small girl told Evie making her laugh as she hugged Mal. "I love you too now I mean it okay it's bedtime," Evie told Mal and her friends who nodded.

Once Evie left the kids all made sure she was really gone before they quickly dropped their toys and got back to their planning. "Okay now mommy says we have to sleep now that means we gotta pretend to fall asleep until mommy and everyone else falls asleep and then we can see Santa!" The small girl told her friends, making them nod excitedly.

"Yeah!" Olivia and Sebastian screamed out in agreement. "Okay what are those kids doing!" April asked Evie and the others as she had been working with kids for awhile now and living with Mal, so she knew whenever kids were quiet they were either causing trouble or sleeping, but considering Mal always stayed up late it was definitely the first one.

Evie just laughed as she looked at her sister. "They're fine I was just in there. And they won't do anything bad tonight considering it's Christmas Eve and Santa is coming," Evie told the others, making them laugh as they didn't believe in Santa, but they found it cute that Evie did.

"Evie I think it's cute that you want to have a child like imagination, but you do know Santa isn't real right," Lola told Evie making Evie roll her eyes as she knew he was real because she never bought Mal the gifts that she got last year and the year before that and neither did Uma.

"He is real! And I know because I got gifts from him and Mal got stuff that I would never buy for her! Like her first Christmas when she got a whole collection of pacifiers that I'm pretty sure she still has hidden away somewhere as I never found all the pacifiers! And I would never have gotten her those as I was trying to wean her off of them!" Evie screamed out making the others laugh.

"Yeah but..." The other quints tried to tell Evie but she smiled when she remembered something. "Yeah but nothing. I think you're forgetting that magic exists remember! You've literally seen it," Evie told the others making them stop trying to argue as they knew Evie was right about that.

"Yeah that's what I thought! Anyway it's getting late we should get to bed," Evie told the others who just nodded as they went to their rooms to sleep. "Okay the coast is clear! They're all sleeping now!" Olivia screamed out causing the kids to smile as they quietly put down their toys and went to the living room

"Okay he should be here any minute!" Sebastian screamed out as they all continued to hide waiting to see Santa come down the chimney. "It's been forever! When is he gonna come! I'm getting sleepy!" The small four year old told her older friends who sighed.

"Yeah this is taking forever, but we have to stay up! I wanna brag to all the mean kids in first grade that make fun of me for having a best friend that is younger than me! I don't like them! They're meanies and they understand what it's like to have an amazing best friend!" Olivia told the other two kids, making Mal smile as she hugged Olivia who laughed and hugged her back.

"Okay he should be here really um... really," Sebastian started to say as he got sleepy and the other two kids tried to stay awake as well, but they ended up all falling asleep in the living room.

"Ugh what time is it," the small five year old asked the others as they all stretched as they woke up early the next morning. "I don't know, but look Santa came!" Mal screamed out excitedly as they all looked at the presents.

"Aw we missed him, but we'll definitely see him next year!" Olivia screamed out making the others nod in agreement. "Yeah now come on let's go wake up my mommy, so we can open presents!" Mal screamed out making them all laugh as they ran to Evie's room.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Wake up mommy! Wake up mommy! It's Christmas! And Santa came! Mommy wake up! We wanna open presents! Mommy wake up! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!"" The small four year old screamed out as she shook Evie making Evie groan as she looked at the time.

"Mal it's 3 in the morning!" Evie screamed out making Mal smile as she looked at Evie. "But mommy it's Christmas!" The young girl screamed out excitedly making Evie groan as she wanted to sleep more, but she knew that wasn't going to happen.

"Ugh fine! But we can't open presents until everyone is awake," Evie told Mal and her friends as she was going to make the others be up too. If Evie was getting her sleep taken away then everyone else would be too.

Evie laughed when Mal and her friends quickly ran out of the room and she heard all the screaming and groans as she knew Mal and her friends had just woken everyone up.

"Morning!" Evie playfully called out once everyone had been rudely woken up by the three kids. "Ugh why! It's 3 in the morning!" April screamed out making the others join in on their complaining.

"Because it's Christmas! And look Santa came!" Mal screamed out excitedly making the others wake up a little when they saw all the presents. "Whoa holy! No way! He is real!" All the quints except for Evie screamed out as they couldn't believe their eyes.

Evie just laughed as she loved being right. "Told you so! I'm always right! Now come on let's open up presents!" Evie told the others with her victory smile making them all laugh as they all sat down and opened presents enjoying their first family Christmas all together.