Airplane Disaster

Author's Note: This one shot takes place during the airplane ride that I skipped over in the last chapter of Parenting Is Hard incase you were confused. I have a lot more ideas for this that I will get to, but I got this idea when writing Parenting Is Hard as I really wanted to write about the airplane ride, but felt it would fit better here as it's own story. Anyway I hope you enjoy this one shot and please let me know what you guys thought.

"Ooh yay! Look! We're sitting close to each other!" The young four year old screamed out as she, Olivia, Sebastian, and Sebastian's older brother were all sitting next to one of the quints on the airplane as they were traveling to find the last quint Tessa.

"Yay! This is gonna be awesome!" The young seven year old screamed out as she unbuckled her seatbelt and turned around leaning over the seat to talk to Mal who was sitting by Evie in the seat behind hers. "I know right!" Sebastian screamed out as well as the kids all began to scream stuff to each other trying to have a conversation while the others were just trying to keep the kids from causing too much trouble and failing.

"Hey Olivia I'm bored! Did you bring any toys!" Mal screamed out and Olivia nodded. "Yeah I did! Here you can borrow this!" Olivia screamed out as she stood up on the seat, but April pulled her down having enough. "What are you doing! That's dangerous! Now sit back down!" April told Olivia who just huffed as she did what she was told.

"Sorry Mal I can't! Your sister is a buzzkill" Olivia screamed out, getting the attention of so many other passengers.

"Hey Diego! Did you bring the legos!" Sebastian screamed out to his brother from across. "No! I forgot them! Did you bring the ipad!" The young seven year old boy screamed out to his younger brother.

"Yeah! But I didn't bring the charger!" Sebastian screamed out and Diego was about to scream again when Lola had enough as well as she looked at Diego. "Here this is my phone! You can play on this, but do not break it!" Lola told the small boy who smiled as he grabbed Lola's phone.

"It's okay Sebastian I got something else!" Diego screamed out making Lola groan as the young boy was still screaming and causing a scene. While the two brothers were screaming back and forth, completely annoying Lola and Ava, Mal was bored as she didn't like sitting in her seat.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Are You awake mommy! Are you awake!" Mal screamed out while shaking Evie and pulling at her blue hair as Evie had been so exhausted after trying to watch the four kids all night that she was completely out cold.

When the small four year old realized that Evie was out she smiled as she unbuckled her seat belt and stood up on the seat turning to talk to Sebastian. "Hi! Is Ava still up?" Mal called out making Sebastian laugh as he looked at his slightly younger friend. "Nope she's sleeping why," Sebastian asked his friend who smiled as she had an idea.

"Because I have a plan!" Mal told her friend, making him nod excitedly. "Hey Olivia is April still up?" Mal screamed out making Olivia unbuckle and stand up on her seat as well as she held a finger to her mouth. "Shh. She's not sleeping, but she's busy with her music," Olivia told the two who just nodded.

"Okay that works! Hey Diego! Is Lola awake?" Mal screamed out and the older boy just put the smartphone down as he looked to see Lola watching Tv, but not very aware of her surroundings. "Sort of! Why?" Diego asked the younger girl who smiled as she got down from her seat and motioned for the other to as well.

"Because I saw some snacks and soda! We are gonna find them," the young four year old told her friends who smiled as they too got out of their seats. "Oh I know what you're talking about! They have carts that come by with that stuff, and I know where it is!" Olivia told the others as they all followed the older girl to go find the concession cart.

The kids smiled when they found the cart as they immediately started grabbing sodas and junk food from the cart, but they froze in panic when the flight attendant came to grab the cart. "Uh oh what do we do," Mal asked her friend who smiled as she got an idea.

"Don't worry we have a secret weapon! Mal is gonna be our distractor," Olivia told the boys who nodded. "Hey why am I always the distractor!" Mal screamed out making Olivia smile as she looked at her younger friend.

"Because you're the youngest! And you look the cutest! All you have to do is give her a cute look and act like you're younger than four! Come on Mal please we will get in huge trouble if you don't," Olivia told Mal who sighed as she knew her friend was right. "Ugh fine, but I get first dibs on the stuff" The young four year old told her friends as she threw herself down on the ground and stuck her thumb in her mouth to make herself look even younger.

"Perfect," Olivia told Mal just as the flight attendant came by. "What are you kids doing back here," the flight attendant asked the kids and Olivia put on a smile. "I'm very sorry, but our baby sister got out of her seat and we had to find her because our mommy is sleeping and we didn't want to lose our sister," the young seven year old told the flight attendant who just looked down to see the four year old that was acting about two as she looked small enough to pass as one.

The lady just smiled as she looked at Mal who internally sighed as she upped her cuteness. "Hewo!" The young girl told the flight attendant, making her smile as she waved at Mal.

"Okay well I understand, but please don't get out of your seats again. It's very dangerous, okay," the flight attendant told the kids who just nodded. "Okay thank you mam. Come on Mal let's go back to our seats now," Diego told the four year old in a baby voice making her give him a quick glare that she quickly covered up as she put on a blank toddler look as she placed her dragon in her mouth.

Once they got back to their seats and made sure the coast was clear they all started laughing as they realized they got away with that. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe that worked!" Diego screamed out. "I know right! Mal guess what! We have to use that trick more often!" Sebastian screamed out, making the other kids except for Mal nod excitedly and agree.

"No way! I am not a baby! And I still can't believe I just did that! I'm sorry Strawberry I shouldn't have chewed on you," the young four year old screamed out making the older kids laugh, but they quickly stopped talking about what they did when Evie and the others started to stir and Mal immediately buckled back up as she hid the stuff they took and put on an innocent smile and the other kids followed suit.

Just as the kids were sure they got away with it as they were leaving the plane the same flight attendant from earlier saw Evie with the kids making her look at Evie in shock. "Oh wow you look really young for having 4 kids and by the way your two year old is adorable," the flight attendant told Evie leaving her in shock as they exited the plane.

Evie just quickly looked at the kids once they all met back up. "Okay explain," Evie told the kids who just gave her an innocent and confused look as they pretended to have no clue what Evie was talking about making Evie sigh as she decided to just drop it.

"Hey Evie what's it like being 19 with four kids," Lola jokingly told Evie, making her groan as the others all joined in. "I do not have four kids!" Evie screamed out making the other nineteen year olds laugh while the kids just quickly high fived in victory again as they had almost been caught, but still managed to get away with it again.