Great Physical Exam part 2

preview

"You guys don't have to be so sad. I wasn't going to say no, Im all for it besides if they do find out it's not like their going to beleve it. After all I have been thought as a boy from my last schools. And if Haruhi's going along with it so will I." I say to them making them all smile and nodded their heads, happy I agreed to the plan. I also noticed that Kyoya was writing the new information down in his balck book that made me giggle.

I can't wait until the Exams.

********************************************************************************************************************

now

********************************************** Next Day***********************************************************

"We will begin conducting Physical Examnations shortly. All Students please procede to the clinic in your respected school building."  The lady over the speackers said

I got out of my seat, like everyone in my class and started to head to the clinic. When I heard someone calling me,

"Shadow! Shadow wait for us!"

I turned around to see Honey and Moir heading my way, I waited until they caught up to me. Once they were beside me, we started to walk again.

"Sorry about that guys....I just forgot about waiting ." I said rubbing my neck and giving them a sheepish smile.

I got a smile from them both while they nodded their heads telling me they forgive me,

"So whats your guys plan to keep me and Haruhi in the host club?" I asked a little bit worried when I heard that Tamaki came up with the plan.

Honey and Mori looked at each other then at me and smiled,

" You just have to wait and see." Honey said with a smirk on his face,

which didn't make me feel good, I was thinking so much I almost fell onto my face while walking into someones back, thank god Mori. He had grabbed me and put me onto his arm, making sure I was safe on his arm, so I wouldn't fall. The other guy looked back at me for a minute but then turned around and kept walking, I was blushing from the fact that I almost landed on my face. I looked at Mori and Honey( who was now on Mori's back)

"S-sorry about that guys. I wasn't looking." I said feeling bad that I almost fell and hurt someone.

"It's ok. But we are carrying you the rest of the way in case you fall again." Honey said  while Mori nodded his head agreeing with him, which told me they were not taking no as an answer.

"Ok." I said nodding my head.

They smiled and kept on walking, soon we came to the door of the clinic. Mori opean'd the door as soon as he did, their was doctors and nurses lined up on different sides,

"Welcome students."

I froze in surprise, my grip tightend on Mori's shoulder. As he felt my grip tighten he looked down at me and smiled and patted my head. I calmed down but soon I was put down after we had enter'ed and I looked at them. They must of seen my confused look because they answered my look,

"We have to go and get ready for the plan. We will close by so don't worry about it.Ok?" Honey said to me, with a smile

I nodded my head and soon they were gone. I looked around to find someone I knew, lucky for me doors opened and their was Haruhi and the twins. I ran over to them and grabbed Hrauhi's hand, making sure I wouldn't lose her, she looked down at me and smiled before we looked up and saw the twins being talked to by two nurse's.