Chapter 5. Twins Fight

The bell sounded through the air on the winter day,as two little twin boys, sit on a bench in the school yard. Side by side, holding hands, watching the other children play.

'Do you remember the first time we played that game?'

'It was so long ago.'

The sounds of children playing, their laugher, and joy reached the two little boy's ears. They just sat their wacthing them,in  their matching clothing, them looking just like the other. A little girl was near by making a snow man, she looked over and saw the two twins, sitting on the bench, holding each others hands, in a grip as if they were afraid of being taken a part.

"Hey do you want to make a snowman with me?" Asked the little girl dressed in pink and white.

" Which one of us are you talking to?" One boy asked looking at the little girl

"To both of you silly." The little girl answered holding her hands behind her back.

"Their's no body named 'both of you'." The other boy answered this time

"Okay then, i'm talking to Hikaru and Karou." The little girl answered looking at them both.

"Oh really?" They both answered

"Which of us is Karou? And which of us is Hikaru? Can you tell?" The both asked

The little girl, just stood and looked at them, before disappearing

~Now~

"Let's all play the 'Which one is Hikaru game'! Both twins resited while poseing.

"Ahh!" The girls all giggled and cheered.

~The Host Club is now open for business~

"Sooo, can you tell which one of us is  Hikaru?" The twins asked posing for the ladys.

"It's hard to say." One lady answered

"Your  identical." Another answered

The twins then stood to their full height, moved into a v shape, turned their faces to each other, closed their eyes and posed with their one finger pointing out,

"Many ladys have tried to tell us a part. But so far none have been able." They stated togather closing their eyes for effect.

"That's the dumbest game I have ever heard of." Haruhi stated as we walked past them holding some books.

The twins turned to look at Haruhi,

"What you got a problem with it Haruhi?" They asked poseing with their hand on their left hip.

"Not really. I just don't understand why you teo are so popular." Haruhi stated as she stopped walking away and  we turned to look at them. I nodded my head in agreement, not really getting it.

"That's not very nice." They said

They then showed up on either side of us,

"I'm disapointed...." Hikaru said

" You seem to not know the gain you have, with have twins as members of the host club." Karou ended

They soon went into a rant about how they were good for the club, I zoned out . I just watch them tease the poor ladys. I soon felt the ground shake, and the sound of stomping feet met my ears. I turned as did the twins and saw Tamaki  looking very pissed, as he stopped in front of us, holding an laptop.

"HIKARU! KAROU!" He yelled

"Hm." The twins said looking bored

"When I gave you control of  the clubs website, I did so on one condition. THAT YOU TAKE IT SERIOUSLY !" Tamaki yelled