"So I take it you like to drink?" She asked weary that if she said the wrong thing she'd be back to him either beating down on her or; her chances of getting her and Nate out of this would be ruined. 

"What's it to you?" Ronan snarled. 

"Well in about a minute, give or take, my Alpha is going to come find me here being threatened by you and most likely kill you." 

"What makes you think it won't be the other way around?" 

"You're clearly drunk and in no position to take on two-hundred and fifty pound, pissed off Alpha, so I'm going to offer you a proposition. This way I can promise you my Alpha won't harm one hair on your entire body." 

He frowned and she couldn't tell if he was annoyed or intrigued, "Go on." 

"Beer pong," she stated, "If I win, you hand me and my friend over to our Alpha - no trouble. And he won't tear you up into tiny little pieces." 

"If I win?" 

She took in a deep breath to keep her hands from shaking, "You can do whatever you want to me and Levi won't stop you." 

Ronan smiled, "You make a good deal sweetheart but I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline your offer. You see I don't make bets with people of your kind." 

And cue the smack talk she'd picked up from Elle.  

"Is that code for I'm scared of being beaten by a werewolf? Who's a girl?!" 

Ronan's grip on her arm tightened painfully and she concentrated on keeping her gaze firm and not yelping in pain. If there was one thing about pigheaded boys like this, werewolf or not, they hated the idea of losing to a girl. Sexist, but true. 

"No one challenges me and loses dog!" He yelled like some type of caveman trying to boost up his ego. 

"Then I guess you've got nothing to be afraid of." 

Ronan was silent as he started thinking over her proposition, but she could literally feel Levi getting closer and ruining her escape plan. 

"Times ticking Ronan," she baited, "I can feel my Alpha getting closer, and closer, and clo-" 

"Enough!" Ronan snapped and turned to his buddies as he instructed, "If little doggy here wants to play then we'll play." 

***  

Too say she was out of practice was a huge understatement, considering she'd put aside the game when she discovered playing with soda was not nearly as fun. But lucky for her, she was a legend when it came to beer pong as she and Elle dominated the game. She knew how to play and more importantly how to win.  

Using another straight shot she landed the ball in another one of Ronan's remaining three cups and watched as the hunter glared at her before knocking back the drink. She was hoping by at now he'd be missing a lot more shots, but this guy could definitely handle his alcohol and Jane was getting a little worried.  

The sound of a hollow cup banging back on the table had Jane a little worried and she knew she'd have to up her game as Ronan sunk another cup. She had ten to begin with and was no down to five. Usually she played with Elle and never drunk this much by herself. 

"Prepare to be handing yourself over to me he sweetheart," he slurred as he watched her. 

Picking out the ball she dumped it in the water cup before she placed the rim of the cup on her lips and downed the quarter cup of beer that she'd insisted on. Setting the cup down, she leaned forward to pick up the ball and noticed Ronan's eyes following her every move. His gaze centred particularly on her chest.