Week 5. Group date

I was excited for today. So excited that I got up early to start getting ready. Today was going to be a fun day.

Since it was warm outside and we would be touring an iconic place in Rome, I decided to wear something that would give me the chance to enjoy my day.

When I was ready, I exited my hotel room and went to the sixth floor. This is where the guys were.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer it. When it finally opened, I was met with a shocked Theo.

"Hi." he said as he let me inside their room.

"Hello." I sang as I entered the small living room area, where most of the guys were sitting.

"Hey, what a nice surprise." Charlie said as soon as he saw me.

"I wanted to see all of you before our date today." I said as I sat next to Theo.

"That's really sweet." He said as he grabbed my hand.

"And I also wanted to tell you all something." I made a small pause and took a breath. "I know that as the weeks go by, the tension and the uncertainty increases. It does for me too. I didn't come into this experience knowing what to do or having all of my decisions made. I can tell you that this experience has been a little frightening for me, but I know that in the end I need to listen to my heart. And you do too. Believe me when I tell you that I don't make my decisions because I want to hurt you, far from that, but I know that some of them will hurt some of you, and I'm truly sorry for that.
I don't know where this journey is taking us, so let's just sit back and enjoy the ride."

"You are so right." Josh said.

"So, are you liking Rome so far?" I asked the guys.

"Yes!" Cameron cheerfully said. "I've always wanted to come and for what we have been able to see, it's beautiful."

"Well, I'm glad. Today we will certainly see a lot, so prepare yourselves."

"We will. I think I speak for everybody when I say that we are really excited for today." Kyle said. I discretely looked at Shawn and saw his disappointed face.

"I'm glad." I smiled at them. "Well, I need to get going. I just came here to see how you were doing. I'll see you later."

As I exited the room, I could hear mumbles, but I couldn't really understand anything they were saying.
————————————————

My group date was about to start any minute now.

I knew that I broke protocol when I went to the guys room, but I just felt like I needed to reassure them. And if I'm being honest, I needed reassurance. I know there isn't a manual on how to decide on the show, but I need to make sure I feel comfortable with each and every one of my decisions.