Week 2. Cocktail party

It was time for the cocktail party, and the boys were not to excited, just because they knew Alanna wouldn't be there and there was drama going on with Josh.

They just wanted a quiet night, but they knew it would be loud.

When they arrived, they sat down with their drinks and started talking.

"So, how are things going with Alanna?" Rob asked the rest of the guys.

"Good. I mean, I think they are good. We have talked, gotten to know each other, so good." Will said.

"She is a very interesting person. So kind and nice." Alexander told the other boys. "I mean, we haven't had enough time to talk about really deep and important stuff, but when we talk, even about the most random and stupid things, she is always present in the conversation, she cares. And I am hoping that in the following days, I will have the chance to talk to her better."

"I understand man." Charlie said after taking a sip of his beer. "She is gorgeous. And she always understands what you are saying and she always reassures you when you are having trouble sharing something. She is just great."

"Ditto." Shawn said.

Josh only sat and listened to what the others said about Alanna. And even though he didn't want to say anything, he got irritated, because they were talking about the girl he really liked.
He knew that what they were saying was true, because she was in fact kind, gorgeous, funny, kind hearted; but he didn't like that others were talking about his future wife.

Minutes passed, and he got desperate and he just had to shut them up.

"Shut up, please." Josh told all of them.

"Why? We aren't saying things that are not true." Alexander said looking at him.

"Dude, I know. But don't talk about my future wife, it's rude."

Of course, Shawn was the first to react.

"Your wife? Yours? Hahaha."

"Yeah, mine." Josh said with a proud smile.

"Are you claiming her? Cause you know nothing is guaranteed, and you don't know if she will be your wife. For all we know, you could go home tomorrow

"That's funny. I'm not going home soon. Not yet. And if I go home, it will only be with her as my fiancé." All of the boys rolled they eyes.

"And why wouldn't you go home? Why wouldn't she eliminate you?" Shawn asked him.

"Cause I'm a great guy. Better that you. And she will see that and she will choose me." Josh said while smirking.

"Sure, we'll see."

After that little encounter, everybody returned to their previous conversations, except Josh, of course.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

After half an hour later, a few drinks later, everybody was exhausted and ready to go home.

Until something that they liked happened.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

"Knock, knock." I said as I entered the room where all the boys were.

They were all speechless to say the least.

"Weren't you in New York?" Alexander was the first to speak.

"Yes. I was. But I had to see you all." I smiled at them. "I had to take care of some things, but I arranged my schedule so I could be here tonight. I apologize for not being on the date but I hope you guys had an amazing time."