Week 5. One-on-one

Beautiful and sunny Rome. In my opinion, Italy is the best place to fall in love.
I was excited for this week, I just wanted to start fresh with the guys and enjoy our adventures moving forward.

I was currently sitting in a small coffee shop alone, waiting for Chris. I was taking in my surroundings when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Alanna, hi." Chris said as he hugged me.

"Hi Chris." we both sat down comfortably.

"So, how are you feeling today?"

"Hopeful. I truly want to move forward from all the drama that has happened. I know some people might say that what is happening isn't really a big deal, but I consider it a huge deal."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I just mean that I didn't expect to be lied to or that my character would be put into question. The things Bill said about me, they were really hurtful. I wasn't expecting that at all."

"I get that. So let me ask you this, looking back at the last episode, you said that for the first time in a very long time you had no doubt about what you were going to do. Was that true?"

"Haha, at first it was, but then I didn't know what to do."

"Why?"

I sighed. "To be completely honest, I wanted to send Josh home. I kept thinking about his outburst and I didn't like that, but then I talked to him and I decided to follow my heart instead of my head."

"So your head was telling you to send him home?"

"Yeah. Again, I kept thinking about his outburst and some red flags came up, but my heart wasn't ready to let him go."

"So who replaced Josh's place?"

"Jack. I have always wanted a big family, you know?"

"Yes." He nodded.

"I want kids and he said he didn't and that made me realize that we would never work if we didn't want the same things for our future."

"Well, I think it's time for you to go and meet your date for today." We both stood up. "Good luck and enjoy your day." he said as he hugged me goodbye.

"Thanks Chris."
_____________________

I made my way to a small pub where the guys were al waiting.

"Hey guys, fancy seeing you here." I said as I approached them.

"Hello beautiful." Theo said as he was the first one to hug me.

"So how are you? Are you liking Rome so far?"

"It's amazing." Liam said.

"I'm glad you like it. Well, as you know from this point forward, there will be two one-on-one dates and a single group date, with the exception of maybe a two-on-one, and one of the dates will start right now."

I could see how all the guys perked up a little bit when I said that.

"So, Will." I turned to him. "Would you like to go?"

"Absolutely. Lets go."

"Okay, perfect. See you guys later, enjoy your day." I said as Will and I made our way out of the pub.

"So, what are we doing today?" he asked as we got into the van that would be taking us to the place of our date.

"Well, I think we need to turn into complete tourists and go to one of the most famous places in Rome. Can you guess?"