Week 3. Group date

New week, new me.

I was excited for this week. I had a good date planed and I was looking forward to seeing the guys and spending time with them.

I was a little preoccupied, because last week I didn't give any roses on the group dates and I was worried that this week would be like last, but I just had to shut down those thoughts.

Early in the morning, there was a knock on my door. It was Chris Harrison.

"Hello Alanna." he said as he greeted me with a hug.

"Hey Chris. Come on in. Is everything all right?" I asked him as we sat down on one of the living room couches.

"Well, last week was odd. I wanted to check in on you and see how you're doing."

"I mean, I wasn't expecting that at all. I felt overwhelmed, I didn't know what to do. I don't know if I did the right thing, if I overreacted, I don't know."

"Well, let me tell you that you were put in a tough spot. It wasn't easy, but I truly think that you made the right call."

"It's just that, I truly felt that Cam and Ronny needed to talk about their relationship and what they were doing. I couldn't intervene in that and honestly, they wouldn't have solved anything if they continued being here."

"Yeah, I understand. So are you feeling confident in your decision to send them home?"

"Well, it is pretty hard to be in my position. You second guess every decision you make, honestly you lose confidence in yourself. It is not an easy thing to do. All the 'what if' questions come to your mind, but I need to stay focused on the relationships I have and follow my heart every time."

"Exactly. I know the decisions you need to make are tough ones, but you are smart and you will know what to do."

"Yeah..."

"Well, I will let you get ready for you date today."

"Thanks Chris." I said as we made our way to the door.

When he left, I started to get ready for my group date.

*Back at the mansion*
All of the boys were gathered in the living room. They were all waiting for the card to arrive.

You could sense there was a little tension with the boys.

"So." Kyle started. "How are you guys feeling?"

"Good." Shawn answered.

"Really? Just good? I would assume that someone like you would be excellent." Josh made the remark.

"Buddy, I don't want to fight with you. It's not worth it." Shawn said as he looked at him.

"What, are you saying I'm not worth it?"

"I'm just saying that it's not worth fighting with you."

Josh rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Dick." he muttered under his breath.

After a few minutes of people making small conversation, Bill entered the room with a card on his hands.

"Okay, boys, date card is here." he opened it. 'Jack F., Brent, Colton, Will, Josh, Isaac, Alexander, Jack R. 'They say that the way to someone's heart, is through their stomach. -Alanna.' Well, it seems like we are eating. Lets go boys."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
When the guys arrived, I was standing outside the restaurant. All of them ran to me, and Colton picked me up.

"Hey! Welcome to Axel's. One of the best authentic Mexican restaurants. Shall we go inside?" They all nodded, so we headed inside.

Before we stepped in, Josh grabbed my hand.
"Hey, can we talk really quick?"