Week 3. Group date

It was the morning of the group date and everyone was gathered in the kitchen having breakfast.

"So, Liam. How are you feeling?"

Liam sighed. "I mean I feel good because Alanna gave me a rose, but I feel maybe robbed."

"What? What do you mean?" Theo asked him.

"I was looking forward to my solo time with her, and I blew it. I didn't take my opportunity and I don't want Alanna to think that I'm weak."

"Dude, she's not like that. She won't judge you." Colton said as he was washing his dishes.

"I know, she is special and not like any other else, but I feel stupid."

"You should talk to her and tell her this."

"Yeah. Until the rose ceremony."

"Well, I'll see you later. Don't beat yourself up about this."

"Yeah, have fun."
__________________
When the guys entered the auditorium, I was waiting for them on the stage.

"Hello everyone."

"Hi."

"Welcome to the Alex Theater. For today I thought that we could have a friendly competition and maybe a few laughs along the way." I walked over to where the guys were so we could greet each other. "If you asked a family member or a close friend of mine about me, they would tell you that I am a very competitive person. I love a good challenge and plus, I love being right. So today, I thought it would be fun to play trivia."

Chris walked to where we were and stood next to me.

"Hello gentlemen. As Alanna told you, we are having a trivia game, but what she didn't tell you is that there are some rules to this game. Number 1, you will be split into teams of two. Number 2, there will be 3 rounds, each round will have 10 questions each. After each round a team will be eliminated. Number 3, for each correct answer you have, you will get two points. Number 4, on the last round, the remaining team will split and they will have to compete against each other. Number 5, the winner will be going on a date for the rest of the day with Alanna, which means that the ones who lose, won't get to see her until the cocktail party tonight. Number 6, the questions will be about general culture and Alanna culture. You will be asked about her season on the Bachelor and about her journey on the Bachelorette up until this point."

"Do you have any questions?"
I asked them.

"No." All of them answered.

"Well, lets begin. Our first team is: Shawn and Theo." They fist bump.

"Next, Charlie and Kyle and last but not least, Bill and Cameron."

"Good luck guys!" I said with excitement.

As I was walking away from them, Kyle grabbed me by my waist and whispered into my ear.

"I think I need a kiss from my good luck charm." I just giggled and kissed his cheek. "Hey, a proper kiss."

I just smiled and went to kiss his cheek again, but he was faster and turned his face just in time so my lips touched his.

"That's cheating mister."

"You can't blame me for being addicted to you and your kisses."

I gave him a sweet smile and kissed his lips again. I walked away and joined Chis on the table that was set up for us. The guys were separated into the teams and standing behind a small podium.

"Okay." Chris cleared his throat to get to attention of everyone. "Lets begin, shall we?" He said looking at me.

"Hmm, lets."