✨ Announcement✨

Hello everyone! I've missed you all so much! I hope everyone is doing fine with the pandemic and the everyday routine, which I bet is a thousands times more difficult with all that's going on.
          I've been experiencing a really hard time trying to fit in a completely new type of routine. So many new things, that not even in my wildest dreams, would be possible, in my family, my life, my position. So much information and so little time for my brain to have time to receive. Anyway. The thing is I've been really busy with so many things. And I don't use it as an excuse. For real, I've been thinking about you so many times, I even sat and wrote some chapters whenever I had free time and I was in the mood. But I won't lie to you, I've been faced with so many responsibilities lately I couldn't find time neither motive to sit and actually engage in continuing the translation.
          As if all those wasn't enough. My dad has his laptop with him in his work and he can't bring it home because it's necessary there. So beside the other obstacles I'm dealing with, I have technical difficulties too. I've tried writing on a paper and then transfering it in my phone, but that's a massive waste of time which I don't require. However I have a solution for this too as I have for the others too.
          I'm saying all these cause I promised you I'll be back on November. And the truth is I don't happen to have a satisfying amount of chapters to say I'll start posting every Friday. And I don't want to post chapters every now and then cause neither you nor I will enjoy it. So I've been thinking this for a while and I decided to put priorities.
          My final decision is that I'll take a break till Christmas. I'll try as hard as possible to translate as much as I can. My dad told me we would buy me a laptop on Christmas so I'll have my own laptop with plenty empty space and a new keyboard (cause in my current laptop the keyboard is broken) so everything will be great. Besides that, the government announced that we'll be in quarantine from tomorrow morning. That's a good thing for me (of course I'm not saying quarantine is a good thing😒) but I'll have at least more free time to study so I'll be done early and I'll have some free time to translate!
         So we come to the conclusion that the story won't be continued till December. I hope you understand. I apologize for the delay but I'm in a really hard period of my life and I need to really set priorities if I want to succeed my goals one day!
          The story will be updated. I will make a new cover. (if you have any ideas or want to make one you can dm it to me, I'll gladly accept it!) I'll change some things about the structure and the syntax of the chapters. And generally try to make it more pleasing to read.
           Again thank you all. Hope we all survive this and stay safe! I love you and can't wait to be back!🤍💧✨

          -urcloudy☁️