I head for the window but my arm was grabbed by Gray. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"What does it look like!" I snap, whipping my head back around. "I'll stop it! You guys stay here."

"Don't be an idiot! You can't fight him on your own!" Gray yells. I glare at him in annoyance.

Nanami adds, voice pleading, "He's right, nee-chan! Let me at least help you!"

Momo, Vivienne, Loki and Happy glance between the three of us with concerned looks on their faces.

"He uses Sand Magic, right?! I can crystallise it! I'm probably the only person here who stands a chance of actually beating that guy!" I glare sharply at the Fullbuster as my sister looks at me fearfully.

"But! Nee-chan—!" Nanami tries to stop me but I interrupt.

"I promise I'll beat him, and get us all home safely." My gaze hardens as I say, "I will not let him through!"

Before anyone else could say anything, I jerk my arm free of Gray's grip and climb out through the window and onto the roof of the magic mobile.

Master calls fearfully from inside the magic mobile, "No, don't!! He's too powerful for us to fight!"

"And I'm the Wizard Saint here! I'm going to stop him, no matter what!" I yell back, my gaze fixated on the giant sand monster racing toward us, Ajeel riding on top of it.

The sand monster crystallises, just as a shocked Ajeel leaps off it. The crystal then shatters, leaving Ajeel suspended in the air.

"WHOA!! SHE CRYSTALLISED THAT THING?!" Gray shouts in astonishment as I smirk up at Ajeel.

"That's incredible! Akira's magic power seems to have grown, and far more than a year ago!" Master says in awe.

"But, how?!" Ajeel demands.

I explain, "Since sand is a solid matter, I can crystallise it! To sum it all up for you, Sand Man, your magic is utterly useless against my Crystal Magic! So, I'm giving you one chance to surrender!"

Ajeel sneers at me as he replies, "Huh! No way, kid! Why don't you try this!" Ajeel thrusts our his arm and a bunch of flying monsters resembling birds come flying at me.

I just smirk as I focus on them, and they crystallise just like the first giant sand monster, shattering and dissipating into thin air as they rain down. Ajeel looks at me, stunned, but with a smirk on his face.

"Heh! This is even more fun than I'd thought it'd be!"

Then, suddenly, he disappears from view.

"He's gone!" I gasp, looking around for him.

"Beneath us! He's merged with the sand! Watch for an attack!" Master warns me, as well as everyone else. I try to feel for Ajeel's vibration, but it was so much more difficult in the sand.