Chapter 6

Pic above is Sora Kaminari—->

Akira's P. O. V:

"Erza-san, Sting-san! Shouldn't we help them?" Wendy asks as she watches Rogue and I face Karasu worriedly

Before Sting could say anything, Erza replies in a calm tone, "No. Let Rogue and Akira-chan handle this." Erza glances at Sting to make sure he understood, and he nods back, though reluctantly.

I flick my pink eyes to my mate and give him a nod. He activates Shadow Drive, the black marks appearing around his face, before he transforms into a shadow and sneaks up behind the Dark Star member, all the while Karasu's blood red eyes are fixated on me. Rogue appears behind Karasu with his arm pulled back, shadows swirling around his hand.

"Shadow Dragon: Slash!" Rogue thrusts his hand toward Karasu, but he immediately turns into shadow, and disappears. Karasu reappears beside Rogue. Before the Dragon Slayer could react, Karasu spins and lands a roundhouse kick to the side of my mate's head. Rogue is sent flying across the corridor with a grunt of pain, before crashing into the wall and creating a small crater.

"Rogue-san!" Wendy exclaims worriedly, while I transform myself into a shadow and reappear beside the older man, rose quartz crystal wrapped around my left fist.

I swing a powerful punch for the side of Karasu's head, but he throws up an arm and catches my wrist in a vice-like grip, before he throws me over his shoulder and slams me back first into the floor. I grunt at the pain, feeling my arm almost ripped from its socket. He's definitely a lot stronger than 11 years ago. Karasu is actually one of Dark Star's strongest S-class wizards; I'd never once been able to beat him in training before.

"How disappointing," Says Karasu, as he pulls back and stares down at me. "It would seem as though your time in Fairy Tail has made you soft."

I hear Sting growl at that, and knew Erza and Nanami were giving him death glares.

I leap to my feet and activate my Crystal Armor spell. With a grunt of exertion, I punch my fists toward the dark haired man. He raises his arms and blocks my punches with his forearms. Punching away his right arm, I swiftly thrust my left fist upward and land a powerful punch to his jaw, and Karasu's head bolts backward.

I smirk as he glares daggers back at me.

I raise my left leg and slam my foot into Karasu's stomach. He grunts as my kick sends him flying back a bit, before he lands on his feet. "You were saying?" I inquire, with a hint of sarcasm.

Karasu glares at me before saying, "Shadow Magic: Shadow Wolf." A wolf made of shadow leaps out of a black magic circle and toward me with a growl.

"Crystal Magic: Crystal Tiger!" A tiger made out of crystal leaps out of a dark pink magic circle and meets the wolf head-on. They slash their claws at each other and snap their fangs. My tiger manages to slash its claws through the shadow wolf, dispensing the beast.