Chapter 24

At the top is the English voice actress I'd picked for Akira. She plays Gwen Tennyson from Ben 10, and Terra from Teen
Titans—->

The top pic is Nanami, just with darker blue hair and without the flowers in her hair—->

Akira, just in her kimono attire, with pink eyes and her bangs on the left side of her face—->

Nanami's P. O. V:

It has been only a few moments since Akira, Minerva, Momo and Loki left for their job with Rogue, when a commotion catches my and Yukino's attention. Vivienne is off somewhere with Lector, so that left me alone with the celestial spirit mage. We look up to see a familiar head of blonde and pink, along with a blue furred cat.

Yukino and I exchange grins and leave our spots to go greet them. Yukino greets happily, "Lucy! It's you?! Well, this is certainly a surprise!"

"It's so good to see you!" I greet.

Lucy turns to us, surprise lighting her brown eyes. "Hey, Yukino! Nanami-chan! I hope everything's going good with you two."

Yukino replies, "Yup! Things are great!"

"It sure has! Long time no see, Pinky!" I greet, smirking at Natsu.

Orga says, "Honestly, business has picked up for us since we've stopped having to compete against Fairy Tail."

Rufus adds, flicking his red hat, "I can't remember a time the guild's been this profitable."

"Um, sorry Lucy, that's not what we meant," Yukino apologises.

The blonde says assuringly, "Don't worry about it! Besides, Fairy Tail is about to make a big comeback!"

"Oh, really?!" Yukino cries, as I feel happiness swell in my heart at that. "That's so great!"

"I know someone else who'll be overjoyed to hear this," I say, as Lucy deadpans at the white haired girl.

"That's not something to cry about..."

Natsu gazes around, as though looking for someone. I smirk wider. "Just wait till you see nee-chan! I'll bet you won't even recognise her!"

"Yeah, Lucy told us you guys had joined Sabertooth?" Natsu says questioningly.

I nod. "That's right." A worried expression flashes across Natsu's face, and I tilt my head slightly in confusion. What's he so worried about...?