Chapter 4

Pic above is Atsui Homura—->

Third Person's P. O. V:

"You're going to tell me where your guild master is," Gray says, knowing that Akira is heading there now.

Isolde smirks as she replies, "Now, where would the fun be in that?"

Gray glares at her before ripping his shirt and coat off, and throwing his arms forward, getting into his usual stance as he says, "Ice Make: Lance!" Isolde blushes profusely at the male, taken by surprise at his action of stripping. Lances of ice shoot straight for Isolde.

Holding out her arm, Isolde chants, "Ice Magic: Ice Dragon." A wingless dragon made from ice flies out of an icy blue magic circle and heads right for Gray. The dragon roars as it smashes right through Gray's spell, shattering the lances, much to his shock.

"You'll have to do better than that to beat me, Ice Boy," Isolde states, before holding her arm out. "Ice Magic: Freezing Rain!"

Shards of Ice shoot out of the magic circle as Isolde thrusts her hand toward Gray, and they fly at him at speed.

"Ice Make: Shield!" Gray spreads his arms and a shield of ice spikes forms before him. The shield deflects all of the ice shards thrown at him.

"Ice Magic: Ice Tiger!" A tiger made entirely from ice leaps out of a magic circle and charges around the shield. Gray turns and does a backhand spring just in time to avoid the slash of the beasts claws, though just barely.

"Ice Make: Prison!" Gray leaps into the air and thrusts his hand down toward the Ice Tiger. An intricate prison appears around the beast. He then flips backward to land on top of the cage.

"Not bad, Ice Boy," Isolde comments, smirking at him

"Not bad, Ice Boy," Isolde comments, smirking at him. "No one's stopped my Ice Tiger that easily before."

"Sorry. But there's just no way I'm gonna let you take Akira away from us. You people destroyed her life—you broke her! I'm gonna stop you and take Akira back," Gray says. Gray gets into his stance and says, "Cold Excalibur!"