Special Chapter: Fairy Tail Academy

Please note, this is in no way connected to the cannon storyline of Stolen Crystal, as Akira and Nanami are 11 years old, and this is set in a high school setting.

Enjoy the Fairy Tail Academy OVA!!

Third Person's P. O. V:

A pretty 11 year old girl with waist length golden blonde hair and bright pink eyes walks quickly to her classroom in Fairy Tail Academy, a fantasy book open in her hand. Just recently, a new girl has transferred to Fairy Tail Academy; a pretty blonde girl named Lucy Heartfilia.

Almost everyone in the academy was eccentric, in a way. But, that just meant that not a single day in the academy was boring. It also helped a lot They they basically grew up together.

"Bastard! That burned my behind!" Gray yells, causing Akira to look up from her book, as she nears the door to her classroom, an annoyed expression on her face.

'They're at it again, huh?' The blonde thinks to herself, referring to two of her classmates.

"You wanna go?! I'm all fired up!" Natsu yells back.

Akira mushroom sighs, knowing they're going to be in major trouble with Erza if they destroy the classroom again. 'Figures...' Natsu and Gray have just never gotten along, and always ended up in fights, most of which that result in destroying the classroom.

"Bring it on, bastard!" Gray yells back.

Akira enters the classroom and briefly looks up from her book once more. She wasn't at all surprised to find the black haired, blue eyed boy, Gray Fullbuster in absolutely nothing but his birthday suit, as he faces off with a pink haired, tan eyed boy, named Natsu Dragneel.

Akira sees that her younger twin sister, Nanami is already here. She's staring at Gray with her face a much darker shade of red than the class president's hair, as she squeals out in surprise.

Gray starts at this, and whips his head to the blushing bluenette, who's covering her face with her hands. "N-Nanami!" Gray stutters.

"Seriously, again, Gray?" Akira sighs in annoyance.

"A-Akira-chan!" Gray stutters, as he continues to frantically cover his private parts. He'd always seen Akira and Nanami as little sisters, but his stripping habit wasn't exactly a secret to everyone at the academy, but both Suishou siblings have just seen him completely and utterly naked. It was normally just a few articles of clothing, but if he does somehow strip naked, he always tries to keep himself covered before they could see anything—especially since Akira hates it whenever he does strip in front of her little sister.

Their grandfather feels the same way, but he's much scarier than the blonde. Gray still remembers the first time he'd accidentally stripped in front of Akira and Nanami when their grandfather was present, and always attempted to avoid a repeat of that incident again.

As of right now, Gray was just so absorbed in his fight with Natsu that he hadn't even realised he'd stripped.

"That's enough!" The class president shouts from behind Akira, immediately silencing everyone. She gives off an intimidating aura as she stares at the two boys, and pushes her red rimmed glasses up her nose. "Class is about to start. Everybody, take your seats." Unlike the other students in the class, Erza wears a red long sleeved blazer with the academy's symbol on her left breast, her hair is the colour of scarlet and reaches her waist, bangs draping over her right eye.

"Aye!" Natsu and Gray chime in unison, as they throw their arms over each other's shoulders, and tremble in fear. The Fullbuster is now fully clothed again.