Chapter 8

Third Person's P. O. V:

"After everything I did, you betray me, along with your brother," Sora states, still gazing at the white wolf, his black eyes cold.

"You've threatened my brother's life! Now you'll pay!" Shiro growls angrily.

"You've also tortured and harmed Akira. You will pay for that, bastard!" Sora looks and sees the Shadow Dragon Slayer standing there, black scales around his face as his Dragon Force is activated.

Sora sneers at him as he says, "And you must be the boyfriend, I take it? So you're the one who gave Akira that mark. I'll kill you first, then Kuro and the rest of your comrades."

"Shadow Dragon: Roar!" Shadows burst forth from Rogue's mouth and shoot toward the silver haired man.

A powerful blast of lightning is expelled from Sora and shatters the breath attack

"Shadow Dragon: Slash!" Rogue appears in front of Sora with shadows swirling around his hand. Rogue thrusts it forward, but Sora dodges. He takes out his Katana and swings it toward the ravenette.

Rogue unsheathes his own Katana and raises it to block Sora's. Sora pulls back and slashes for Rogue again but he deflects it. Rogue attempts to slash at Sora's side but he blocks it with his own blade. With a twisted grin, Sora deflects a couple more slashes from the Cheney, before landing a powerful kick in his stomach that sends Rogue flying back to his comrades, a grunt escaping his mouth.

"It's all because of you." Everyone turns their heads to see Akira standing before Rogue, her long bangs hiding her eyes. "You killed them. Then you tried to turn me into a weapon. As a child. It's all because of you!"

Akira's dark pink magical aura swirls around her, flaring more and causing the whole building and air to shake. Wendy and Lucy look worried as they feel the floor trembling. They could all almost feel the rage and hatred coming from Akira's magical aura.

A silver magical aura swirls around Sora, enhancing the shaking of the building and the air.

"Th-This is insane!" Sting exclaims, his cerulean blue eyes wide with disbelief as he watches Akira and Sora.

"Well, Akira is a Wizard Saint and Sora is a guild master. What do you expect?" Mutters Nanami.

Once their magical auras vanish, a Crystal Katana appears in the blonde's hand as she and Sora lunge at each other, Sora's eyes flashing red. Akira was prepared, her own eyes remaining firmly shut, as their swords clash against one another. Akira's comrades, except for Shiro, Kuro and Erza.

Akira and Sora pull back, and she goes to slash at his face but Sora raises his sword to block it. "You are mine, Akira! Your power belongs to me, and me alone! I'm your Master!" Sora proclaims as they exchange powerful blows.