(30) Sucker Punch

En başından başla

She didn't say anything.

Hitoshii continued on, "He's a great hero, so I bet he's an even better father, right? Who wouldn't want to follow in his footsteps?" This time, Mika ran at him, holding her arm out for Hitoshii to grab by instinct that she then used to closeline him on the ground with her. She elbowed him in the gut to keep him down before he swung a kick up to her jaw. Mika kneeled on the ground and tried to catch her breath while Hitoshii stood and gave it one last shot. "A hero that likes to play dirty to win an any cost. You're just like him, aren't you, Quartz?"

Mika clapped her hands and brought them up to slam on the ground, "Shut up, shut up, shut-!"

"Up..." Hitoshii smirked, holding his arm out and motioned for Mika to stand. She stayed stunned on the ground but soon did as told, her once vibrant green eyes now a cold white.

"Woah woah woah! I can't believe it- looks like Shinso has gotten control of Mika's mind! I think we can say this round goes to Hitoshii Shinso of the General Studies Department!" Present Mic announced to the stadium as Mika took her last step out of the ring. Hitoshii let her out of his control just in time for her to witness the crowd applause he received for his victory.

Mika looked around at the stands and arena she was standing dumbfounded in, her rage growing with every second. "Bastard.." she stormed off, away from the crowd while Hitoshii basked in the win.

_________________________

After the next fight between Fumikage Tokoyami and Shoto Todoroki, Shoto walking away with the win, the next fight was about to begin. Our protagonist, Rose, walked into the ring with her next opponent approach from the opposite side. Izuku Midoriya had taken a decent amount of damage from his fight with Monoma, but still came out with a smile.

"Ok kids, you know the rules. Let's make this a clean match, understand?" Midnight looked between each student for confirmation. Midoriya and Rose both nodded and took steps back as Midnight cracked the "let's go" whip.

Now Rose was once again granted permission to bring on a gadget of her creation, and this time she chose Eyno, the strongest shield she had ever made. Eyno had taken hits during the entrance exams as well as countless hours of training with Q, so Rose could bet that it would put up a good fight here. She held out the shield and strapped it to her real arm, planning to use her mechanical one as a backup shield if things got messy.

"I don't plan on holding back," Midoriya said as he rolled up his sleeve and made a fist.

Rose felt herself smile at his determination and nodded, "Nor do I."

Midoriya charged at her with an average punch that Rose dodged then moved to grab him, but Midoriya planned for that. He quickly spun around until Rose was closer to him then flicked his pointer finger to send a wave of power her way. She was pushed back and rolled into the ground, luckily catching herself in time to stay in the ring then jumped up to sprint towards Midoriya.

This time he threw a whole punch at Rose to which she held up her shield and metal arm to block it, keeping her stronger, bionic leg back to keep Midoriya from pushing her back. The second she felt the force stop, she didn't look up and instead, quickly pivoted on her right foot to swing a kick at Midoriya with her left leg. The young hero wasn't expecting such a quick response and got hit by Rose's high kick. Rose finally looked up from the shield to see her opponent, who was standing with his arm nearly all purple and blue and dangled like the bones were shattered to bits.

Did I just..? No. There's no way my kick did that!

Both kids ran out of breath quickly, but that didn't stop them both from letting out a battle cry and running towards each other, Rose trying to shield herself and Deku throwing fingers and punched like there was no tomorrow. He threw one more punch at Rose, which she held up her metal arm to block but that didn't stop the hit from doing loads of damage to the machine. When she looked up to see Midoriya's other arm black and blue, she realized his strategy.