(29) Round 1 [but for real this time]

Rose POV:

I'm not gonna lie to y'all, I was pretty worked up by the time they called me to the ring.

Stupid blondie locks challenging me.... bastard. I'll win this and fight whoever else I have to. No matter what...I'm gonna win..

I walked up the stairs to the elevated platform of which I'll be battling in. The loud teacher called out our names starting with mine, "Please give it up for our next competitor from 1-H, Tallulah Rosemary!" I walked up as the crowd clapped with obligation.

"And now for her opponent, 1-A's Momo Yaoyorozu!" The audience cheered for the dark-haired girl standing across from me. She was pretty tall, which was a nice change. I swear all the girls here are four feet tall.

I took out Dian-Ria, my shotgun gauntlets, and got into a fighting stance while Yaoyarorormü- you know I'm just gonna call her Momo in my head- while Momo watched me, her black eyes holding a fury that seemed uncharacteristic. She saw me load up my gauntlets and scoffed, "Bringing a gun to a fight is just another way of saying you have no confidence in winning. If you had even the courage to fight me head on, you wouldn't rely on gadgets to fight your battles."

I made sure to hold my head up in confidence while I brought my fists back. "Just shut up and fight me already."

___________________

3rd person:

Meanwhile, teachers and staff stood by as their students battled it out. Up at the announcement box, Mic was enjoying himself with all the lights and buzzes hooked to his megaphone. "okokok..but what does this button do?" He pressed the one farthest to the front, laughing at the sparklers that lit up at it's push. Aizawa held his head in his hand, gently shaking it and getting ready to scold Mic before hearing a knock at the door. "Come in, please," he said, just barely grateful for whoever it was for getting him out of the seemingly neverending moment.

"A knock knock and a salutations to my favorite co-workers!" In popped the joyous professor whom, much to Aizawa's dismay, won't provide the peace and quiet he was hoping for. "Ah, I see they already have the cheerleaders out. Say Shouta, how come you don't go out there and dazzle the crowd with your pizzazz? Show 'em whatcha got and drop it low- nope can't drop it low anymore it hurts my back." He held his hand to his waist, rising up from his energetic motions.

"Take it easy Q, you're like 30," Shouta pointed out through a sigh as Q hopped into a nearby rolling chair and sliding in next to him. "Why don't you go out to entertain the crowd?" Shouta asked.

Q shook his head, "Sadly, my days of running around like a mad man are behind me," he began, Aizawa shaking his head and refusing to buy that for a minute. "Besides, it's not like anyone can take attention away from Ms. Midnight and her Cupid's kettle drums. Complete unrelated: are my little familiars here?" Q distractedly jumped to the next topic with eager curiosity filling him inside. Shouta let out yet another long sigh before silently nodding his head yes. Q nearly spring out of his chair with a thrilled smile before his hyperactive attention flicked over to the small couch off towards the side where two young, black cats were crawling up into view. Q gasped and carefully moved over to scoop one up on his hands and sit down with them. "Greetings and a very happy salutations to you, Mr. Soft Paws."

"I told you not to name them," Shouta said, walking over and sitting down with Q and the cats. He let the other black one, (this one being differed by his sock-like white spots on his paws) who Shouta called Cat 2, crawl into his lap and lay there soundly.

Q scoffed and held the first, all black, cat up while gently rubbing his thumbs over her stomach. "Don't be foolish, Shouta. I would never name a beloved bezzie a goofy name like that. No no, this is Kitty Kitty Num Nums and that one is Greg." He kissed Kitty's, who Shouta prefers to call Cat 1, nose and hugged her close to his chest. Aizawa rolled his eyes, but allowed Q to humor himself with the cats. "Remind me again why you don't have any cats. You obviously love them."