❇Mini Chapter: Shizuka Royce! (Updated Version)❇

Disclaimer!!

This lovely guy is not my OC! He is the creation of the very talented -AngelMaria- who has given me permission to make him a cannon character in my story. I am so grateful for being able to use him and I hope you all love the character like I do. If you like his story and enjoy amazing books, I recommend looking to -AngelMaria- 's BNHA x oc book
"G L O R Y" or "YOUNG, DUMB, AND BROKE"
______________________
The following is the newest design of -AngelMaria-'s character(s):

Shizuka Milan Royce
• age: 34 years old

• height: 5' 6"

• weight: 195 lbs

• identity: homosexual male

Shizuka is the school therapist/on campus substitute at UA high and alumni to the school too. He spent his career after highschool as a pro hero, the Dragon Hero: Ryū, and owner of his own agency, the Titan Agency. His three sons have attended UA's Hero agency: his youngest son, Ronan, in 2A; his middle child, Caspian, in 3A; and his oldest, Hanaji (having just graduated from UA) is a pro rescue hero, the Blue Phoenix. His youngest child, Athena, attends Hīrōzu Academy where Shizuka used to teach at. (If these children are featured in this book, the rightfully belong to the same owner as Shizuka Royce)

Quirk:
Dragon Physiology!
Shizuka has the physical characteristics of a dragon that gives him a boost in speed, stamina, and speed. It also means he has dragon-like behavioral habits such as hording shiny objects in his closet.

Appearance:
He has shoulder length, black wavy hair getting shorter in the back, a tail he uses as a third arm occasionally, large wings, and tan horns curling around his ears. His eyes are a very distinct honey gold that he shares with all of his kids.

 His eyes are a very distinct honey gold that he shares with all of his kids

Shizuka rocks the fem look like no other. His outfits are usually a comfy sweater or sweater dress to work along with converse or heels if he's feeling it. He's a smaller guy but don't let that fool you because in highschool he threw a ball at over 300 mph.

Shizuka Royce is one OC that will be featured much later. I'm very happy to have him here and if you'd like to know more about him please check out @-AngelMaria- 's profile.
She has a RP book with more info on Shizuka and his sons as well as two books about him and the kids!

The OCs here were some that have been applied to be in my book. I was so happy to collaborate with the author of this character, and I love seeing how people incorporate their characters into the MHA universe. So if you have any OCs you'd like to collaborate with me on, let me know next time I have an open spot.

Thank you all for your kindness towards Shizuka and all of my OCs it's very touching to see so much hype for them! Your votes, views, and comments are greatly appreciated and that's all for now.

Until next week, stay safe dudes ✌🏼✌🏽