Julie and Adira harmonized.

"The kingdom come, the rise, the fall
The setting sun above it all
I just wanna be somebody to you"

Julie sang.

"I just wanna be somebody to someone, oh
I wanna be somebody to someone, oh
I never had nobody and no road home
I wanna be somebody to someone"

Adira harmonized. She was enjoying performing with Julie.

"And if the sun's upset and the sky goes cold
Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall
I really need somebody to call my own
I wanna be somebody to someone
Someone to you
Someone to you
Someone to you
Someone to you
Someone to you"

Adira strummed the last few cords before bowing and then poofing out. But still staying on the stage.

Julie smiled her way slightly and waved at the crowd. It was a better reaction than what she was expecting.

Carrie had to ruin the moment. " Who wants to see Dirty Candy?" Carrie's asked as she snatched the microphone out of Julie's hand. Before the crowd could even respond, Flynn broke a nob. "Julie, please let me hit her! Or trip her!" Adira pleaded. All she needed was for Julie to say the word.

"Party at my house!" Carrie said into the mic and the crowd cheered. They all started leaving.

" All of y'all are shady! Sha-dy! You understand?" Adira yelled as they started leaving. Julie smiled at her reaction as she rested her arm on Flynn's.

" Adira, that song was amazing! Thank you so much for performing with Julie tonight" Julie laughed slightly as she grabbed Flynn's face and faced her where Adira actually was. "Adira said it was no problem" Julie replied.

After a while of helping them clean up, Adira told them that she was gonna go look for the boys. She had an idea where they could be. Even though she had been out in the world as a ghost for about a month, she had heard about a place where ghosts could go.

Adira's heard many things about this club, good and bad. The performances were apparently to die for, no pun intended. But she had heard some sketchiness about this place. Almost like it was too good to be true, most things are in life.

She shook out her nerves and walked in, the place was huge and the energy was great. Nobody didn't look like they were having a bad time and it looked like it was set in the '20's. As she walked through the crowds, she felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned around.

"Adira! Hey, I thought you weren't gonna show?" When she met Miliano's eyes, she wanted to smile and talk to him, maybe even flirt. "Luke said that you changed your mind. You missed a performance, let me tell you. I was hoping to show you some more of my skills" he stepped back and did a little dance move, making Adira laugh.

But her smile droooed as she seen two of the boys. "Um... maybe tomorrow or some other time? I really have to grab the boys. And because your new, I'll spare you the screaming and yelling I'm about to do the boys. Later, handsome" Adira did it unintentionally but she carcasses his cheek and even gave him a nickname. Although, she considered the nickname was fair since he gave her one.

Miliano watched her leave, with a smile on his face. He hasn't even known her for 24 hours, but he could tell she was strong and bold. And that she didn't take anything from anybody, he liked that about her. Miliano wanted to know more about her.