CHAPTER FORTY ONE

Who loves me for updating? Yay!

This chapter is for my two friends: Eto na! Last na to! Wala na talaga kong pang update! HAHA

Thank my friends. They were really persuasive! Especially the other one, chatting me from time to time to update ;) Love you friends!

XOXO!

-Camilla Eldridge

CHAPTER FORTY ONE

"Stay away from Katherine before I sue you, your royal highness." the damn uncrowned prince emphasized.

He pushed me a little, away from my Kathy.

He left the woman who was behind him earlier and go straight to Kathy.

And what he did next boiled my blood.

He held her shoulders, keeping her still, then he kissed her on the forehead.

I clenched my fist in anger. I am near to punching this man, who is he to kiss my wife?

"And who do you think you are to kiss my wife?"

He didn't looked immediately at me, instead he rubbed her tummy, feeling my baby.

Feeling my baby.

He looked back at me, not removing his hands from Kathy's tummy.

I'm going to wring every bone of your hands. I told myself.

He had this mischievous smile on his face and said, "Wife? Last time I checked you aren't his husband."

I tried to be cool, but I am near to really throwing this man out of the window. He doesn't know where to place himself!

I reverted my attention to Kathy. "It's true. You are pregnant"

"I am the father of this child, so you can now go away" Damn. I am not talking to you!

"You don't have to lie, I am certain that I am the father of that baby." I boast.

"After everything you've done? You still have the courage to show up here and tell us that you are the father of this kid? Are you stupid?"

"Please stop" Kathy cried.

"Jeanne, Vincent, this will be bad for Kathy, please. Vincent please" Monique cried, stopping us.

"We will get married tomorrow and that will invalidate your right as the father of this child"

Vince pushed me and that was my last straw! I pushed him off too. "You are pissing me off" but before I can punch him, Katherine stayed at the middle.

"Please stop. Stop!" she cried.

"What are you doing?! Do you want to kill Kathy and her baby?" Monique held Kathy, calming her down, as she lecture us.

"I will do this for my kid, and not because of you" I told him.

"Can we talk?" I looked at her, there was a glimpse of fright in her eyes. Monique moved away, because the damn frog looking prince held her by the waist, silently saying that he is there to stay.

She nodded at me.

"Just us?" I asked again. She looked up at him.

Damn! Is she asking for his approval? Why would she? He's not her husband!