CHAPTER TEN

Jeanne is read as "Jin". Yes I know it was read as "John" in French but I want it to be read as "Jin"

This is a long chapter hope you enjoy! :) Faster updates when you give your comments! ;)

Enjoy!

XOXO!

-Camilla Eldridge

CHAPTER TEN

Jeanne and I were sitting on the couch, his hand over my shoulder, while I try to feed him with grapes, we just got through with our breakfast and we decided to stay for a little while with each other's arms before he goes to work. It's been three days now and of course, it is still a hot issue.

"Baby"

"Yes?" he asked. I looked at him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you" I said.

"For what?"

"Err, for not having a video" he chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose. "I have a lot of videos" I rolled my eyes. "That is not what I'm talking about"

He leaned on my ear and whispered "What are you talking about?" I shivered. He's always naughty!

"You've been constantly naughty!" I rebuked. He laugh out loud and answered, "As far as I remember you like me naughty"

"I don't!" I defended.

"I was naughty last night and-" I put a three grapes in his mouth simultaneously to stop him from talking. Then I crossed my arms, "I don't want to talk to you anymore!" Before I can even standup he was already holding my waist,

I crossed my arms and looked away. "Baby, I'm just kidding" he sweetly cooed and kissed my hair. "Don't be mad at me anymore." I'm not mad at him actually, but I like it whenever he woo me. I looked back at him and pouted, only to be kissed by him. "Sorry. Will not repeat it anymore" he said.

I smiled at him, "I love you my handsome prince" he gave me a sinful smirk, oh how I love that. "I love you more my beautiful wife" Beautiful wife, that's what he has been calling me before and I still love it when he does call me that.

"Go start moving now my Jeanne, you need to go to work"

He smirk and tilt his head, "What did you say?"

"I said, you need to go to work"

"Not that, the one before that"

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him "Not going to repeat it anymore" I love teasing him! He spooned me up and seated me on his lap "Repeat it my Katherine" he teased.

I hold him on the nape, our face are an inch apart. "I said, you need to go to work my Jeanne" he smiled at me like he won on lottery. "Will you be mad at me when I call in sick?" he asked. I pull away from him, "Yes I will, besides I want to see Grace"

"You want to go in France?"

"That is if it is okay with you. I know she's hurting and she cannot tell her pain to just anybody" Did I mention that Grace doesn't have any sibling?

Grace parent's got married at the age of thirty and been gifted by a kid-Grace-after ten years, a year after their wedding her father died and a year after that her mother died too. Laureen didn't saw her grandmother ever, aside from Jeanne's mom.

"I want to somehow soothe the pain, or if I can't, I'll just listen. I know how hard it is to be hurt from someone you love the most" he hugged me and kissed me, a long sweet kiss. "I haven't hurt you Katherine, and I never will" He said. I put my head on his chest, and hugged him even tighter. "Thank you" then I tilt up my head, looking at him.