CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

Jeanne is still sound asleep. I looked at him and traced his nose, careful not to wake him up. I love this man. I love him very much. I stared for him for a few minutes then decided to stand up to drink water. I wasn't able to answer Vince's call and he didn't even send back a message after I asked why. I'll admit it. I feel guilty for not even having any contribution on Tessa's wedding, even Vince is helping them while I will be a mere visitor.

Vince, Sophia, Tessa and I had attended the same school when we were kids but Vince wasn't really our friend, not until he became my knight in shining armour.

I walk out of the room and saw no trace of bodyguards in the house, maybe they were instructed to just be around and not inside. I sit for awhile in the couch and continued drinking my water and unconsciously stared at my belly. It has been two months now, am I not yet pregnant? I caressed it a little. "Sophia got pregnant with Kiel after a year" I mutter to myself. Yeah. It has a perfect time. I said.

Instead of thinking of crazy things I stood up and walked towards the piano. Hmm. I think my piano skills are rusting. I opened it and played softly, my most ever favorite-Fur Elise.

This was a song taught to me by my grandfather even before I had piano lessons, and before, we used to play it side by side. He's a very talented man.

I was almost done with the song when he opened the door and walk to sit beside me, disheveled hair and sleepy eyes.

"Sorry did I wake you up?" I asked and he kissed my forehead.

"No." he said and nuzzled my hair.

"Continue" he said.

"Sit closer" I invited and he placed a hand on my waist and listened as I play.

"Why did you never played in the house?"

"Nothing really. Playing is just my stress reliever" I admitted.

"So you are not stressed there?"

"Well the stress is a lighter there than here. I love my work before even if it is stressful." I said.

"Whenever you are alone you will suddenly think of different things that can make you sad and when those times come in me I play." Which is true, I love playing whenever I try to forget memories but that was the reason why I play before.

He kissed my hair and said. "You will never be alone now. I will never leave you Kathy, I will never replace you with any woman" I shivered, his words touched my heart.

It took me long to answer. No point in lying, so I answered. "Don't give me a promises Jeanne, broken promises hurts the most" I know, I'm ruining the moment.

"It'll never be broken Kathy"

"I love you" I said and he kissed me. "I love you more Kathy"

"What plans do we have here at the Philippines?" he asked.

"Well, since it's your first time to roam around I'll take you to Balesin in Polilio Islands we have a minimal time to roam around the country but that will be before Karl's birthday tomorrow."

"Where is that?" he asked. "Still in the country" I teased and he tickled me. "Stop" I said, laughing. "It's about an hour via plane"

I said and peck on his lips "We have to use your plane so that we will have much time"

He kissed me, his face just an inch away from me. "Our plane your majesty"

"Whatever Prince Jeanne" I said and kissed me again.