CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN

"Hello baby Raffy" The crying baby surprisingly stopped crying again. His eyes went wide and curious and he was staring at Jeanne. Jeanne wiped the tears from his eyes will Raffy looked at him. He really stopped crying and it seems like he was really interested with Jeanne.

"Yes. It's me baby Raffy" Jeanne talked to him again.

I wanted to watch him again but I was afraid I will not be able to suppress my tears.

"Give me a minute okay? I'll just put his things aside. You can stay in the guest room so you will not be disturbed"

"I don't mind Kathy" he said, not even looking at me. He was busy playing with Raffy and the baby has not just stopped crying. He also started laughing. I guess he fancy Jeanne too.

I arrange his things and as I do I can hear Jeanne, talking to him while raising him to the air.

"Handsome little boy. Yeah. Yeah."

Jeanne is so happy. That is one thing I am sure of.

"I'm daddy uncle. Yes. Auntie mommy's husband baby" Raffy laughed, like he understand.

"You like that baby?" Jeanne said, kissing the baby's nose.

"Yes. Auntie mommy's husband" Raffy went crazy and laughed again.

"You agree to that baby?" He laughed once more. "Yes. Finally. We saw you happy now, baby."

I sighed before walking to them, They were like a real father and son.

As I walk to them, I had been constantly chanting a wish to God. Please. Please give me a baby Lord. Please. I want to carry Jeanne's baby.

"I'm done. I will." I said, the moment I was in front of them. I tried to reach for Raffy but I did not succeed. Jeanne lifted him up and even turned to the side far from me.

"No, I'm having fun anyway" he said.

I sighed in defeat. Why will I stop him from something I cannot give him?

"Tell me when you're tired okay? I'll hold him then."

"He's your cousin who wasn't able to come to the wedding right?" He said, as he play with the baby.

"Yes he is. His wife was about to give birth back to him then. When problems occur I take care of my cousin's kids."

"You love kids." I would love them more if they were our kids. I mentally answered.

"A lot"

"Have you tried to babysit?" I asked, changing the topic.

"Not really, but I've held them already when the two were still young." He said. "Not too long since Mom loves holding them and she wouldn't let us."

"I will hold him now Jeanne. " I said but he was stubborn. "No. I will."

"Jeanne, it's unusual to see you like that." I rolled my eyes.

"Well you have to practice seeing me like this." I smiled bitterly at him and just looked away.

I gave them few minutes more. I sat on the sofa in my room and just looked at them. See how happy he is? He will never be that happy with you. You cannot give him kids. A lot of woman can, except you.

That was what my antagonist conscience was telling me now. Enjoy the moment it will not last. It even added.

Jeanne seemed to felt my gloomy mood. He walk to me and looked at me. I stood up and asked, "Can I now?"