CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

It was supposed to be a two-part update but I just put it all in one.

Those who have read my update. I removed it and transferred it all here.

NEXT UPDATE: NEXT WEEK

XOXO!

-Camilla Eldridge

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

Her lips were the softest lips on earth.

I will not deny the fact that I kissed a lot of woman, but their lips were nothing compared to her.

Her lips were so familiar to me, like I was kissing it everyday...and I wanted to kiss it everyday.

It was intoxicating, addicting and electrifying.

I didn't want to end our kiss but we needed to breathe.

I didn't know why but I should think kissing her was wrong right? I love Pauline.

I didn't gave her a chance to think. I just did what I thought. I hugged her tight. "I told you to that I'll be back immediately didn't I?" I softly said. Damn! Why am I being kind to her?

"I...he... Lawrence just wanted to talk to me" she stammered. Uncomfortably talking to me.

I hate it. I don't want her feeling uncomfortable.

I do not remember her. That was the truth. But I wanted to hug her, kiss her and make her sleep on my chest again.

I played with her hair for a long time last night. Lightly stealing kisses on her hair while she was breathing evenly.

When she slightly tilted her head up on me. I saw her natural red lips a bit open.

And that was when I first desired kissing her.

I pulled her chin up, she was crying again. Damn. I hate it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, wiping her tears away.

She moved away, causing my hand not to be over her tiny waist.

Damn. I wanted to hold her all day.

"I was planning to jump off the cliff." She said in a monotone.

I suddenly missed her sweetness.

What am I saying? I love Pauline. It is just Pauline.

She tilted his back at me, "Go back to the house now. I'll just follow you" she dismissively said.

---------------

I didn't want him to see me as I struggle in deciding if I will jump off the cliff or not.

I didn't want him to see me shivering because of fright after I jump.

I just have to face my fears alone. Facing it will splash the reality that I can overcome my fears.

I can move on from him.

Lawrence was right. It maybe because many loves me that is why I was not moving on alone.

But it wasn't the case now.

"But you are Acrophobic" I know he was not aware that. Maybe he heard us talking.

I faked a smile and answer. "I'm fine."

Before he can answer his phone started ringing. He tensed and took it out of his pocket immediately.