It felt nice not to lay in bed alone and think if she was okay or not, if she was out causing trouble.

But she still looked troubled

Was she okay? Did she just need more time to recover what happened in her house or did forget about me...

"Didn't you say her parents are abusive towards her, you know first experience it just go away in a day" I pressed my lips in a thin line as I looked at him watching his comb his red hair back with a headband. I knee how it felt to feel numb and just angry wanting to something, drugs were her realise but I saw in her eyes that something happened and it effected her even more.

I just wondered what was it...

"You're acting obsessive Harold" Jack added

"Piss off, she's.... I'm not involved like that. You know I have to keep her safe" I scoffed

Liar.

"Whatever you say" He blew a breath grabbing his knives from the table.

He knew already that I was beginning to be possessive over her, I could tell that I was falling more deep into this whole thing than I expected.

"Have you heard about Jason Martin?" Jack nodded as if nobody in our mix didn't hear of his track record.

Everyone knew of the Martin boy, Charlie was associated with him a few times but not enough to be wildy known as her brother.

And Jason knew too much about us as well but not enough to know who we were in person. Like my little addiction to his sister, he had a bit of an addiction to hunt us down for the things we've done.

Not that he didn't deserve it at the time

He owes me a quiet a lot of money but that has been since been...payed by an anonymous person.

Not that my care for his sister had anything to do with this.

They had the money to pay for it but Jason's pride wouldn't allow him I knew that for sure.

Jack was the one who knew more than Jason than anyone else, not only being the hands on deck man but also our informant to the places he sells drugs too.

He knew every single detail to their routines to what they have eaten over the last year. Comes in handy like today's job.

"Yes I know your girlfriends bother. Who hasn't" He laughed like a asked a stupid question.

"Keep an eye on him and cut him off in every way with our supplies"I demanded, not that I didn't trust him. I didn't, we deal with drug addicts all the time. They always come back.

Withdrawal will be a pain to him but he is not my problem.

I just needed Charlie safe.

"Not involved you say" He mummers mocking my last line as I had the urge to punch him again "Boss won't like it when finds out"

"He'll understand what I'm doing. The more trust I get the quicker we can find it" The necklace.

It wasn't what we had in mind to this whole ordeal, it was what we least expected but if their looking for it. We need to find it first.