From The Past

Izuku lied on his bed, staring at the ceiling while Ochako browsed on a cheap laptop. That's when the lazy teen came to a realization.

"Wait hold up! How is my mom alive?!" Izuku shouted as he sat up.

Ochako raised a brow and said. "You just thought of that now?"

The stupidly OP vigilante dumbly nodded.

...

"No matter what you say, you are the criminal who hurt my brother!" Cried out Iida. Stain who had his weapon up, aimed directly at Iida's spine, got punched in the face and skidded through the alley. John landed next to Iida and picked him up, sitting him up next to Native.

"What are you doing here John! This doesn't concern you! I have to ki-"

"Why don't you shut the hell up Prez, isn't it you who's always preaching about Heroism?! CAN'T YOU SEE!! DOES INGENIUM WANT TO HEAR THAT HIS BROTHER DIED TRYING TO AVENGE HIM!!" John angrily retorted. "AND YOU!!" He said as he pointed to the the Hero Killer.

"If you were to kill Prez here, you would just be viewed as another villain scum! Killing a student won't get you anywhere!" He panted as he was done ranting. Stain looked at the OFA user blankly, he then grinned. "I like you kid, why don't you leave and mind your own business."

"Fuck no!"

...

To take a small break of vigilantism, the whole Midoriya family went out to eat at a different city, which is conveniently Hosu City.

As they were walking back to the train station, full from the semi fancy food they ate, Izuku contemplated. "I still can't believe you did that Eri."

The white haired girl only lowered her head. "Sorry..."

The copy-paste vigilant petted her head. "It's fine, besides, do you realize what you did?

"Something a mad scientist would dream of?" Eri thoughtfully answered.

"Well yeah, but seriously, Eri..." Izuku stoped walking and kneeled next to her.

"You just brought a dead person back to life. Don't do this too often, you'll become a target."

'And someone who was long dead...'

The little girl clenched her fist. "I won't do it again Dad."

The teen patted her head and rose up. "It's fine, just don't show off often, alright?"

Behind the two, Ochako snorted while Inko sighed and continued pushing the stroller in which Reiko was sleeping in. Izuku realized what he said and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, I get it." Izuku said.

He internally groaned. 'How did I ended up lecturing myself...?'

As the family passed by a store, Izuku saw it was a store that sold newspapers and something caught his eye. There was a paper on display that read-

"New Vigilante Based On Joker?"

Izuku let out an exhausted sigh. 'When are they gonna stop coping me?'

Under the title, it showed an image of the new vigilante. It looked way too similar to the Joker outfit but it looked like it was tampered with  as to not look like a direct copy. The vigilante looked way too slender to be doing any heroism, a rookie in Joker's eyes.

The lack of people on the streets became known to Izuku. He only took notice because of the sensory part of Aura Manipulation, which allows him to feel and see people's aura's. The aura sensory part of his quirk started to get stronger ever since he started tampering with his own aura.

Ochako seemed to also take notice of this as she suggested that they should hurry home.

Now focused, he expanded his sensory and noticed a cluster of auras in the city.

"Look!" Inko pointed to the sky and they all saw smoke rising to the heavens. Eri clutched Ochako's hand as she grabbed the little girl's shoulders.

Faster than the eye can see, Izuku snapped his head in Ochako's eyes with pleading eyes. After a stare down between the two, the white vigilante sighed.

"Fine, you can go, have fun." Ochako said

The black vigilante grinned as he reached into his pockets. Except... he forgot to bring his mask.

"Dammit, I forgot mine and there's no hideouts nearby!" Izuku clicked his tongue.

Much to the greenette's dismay, Ochako looked smug. "Heh, I guess it's my turn." She took out her white mask from her purse, later giving the purse to Izuku.

He nodded and took Eri's hand whom in turn, looked up to him and smiled.

"Is Mommy gonna fight?!" She exclaimed.

He stared at Ochako with a bored look. "She sure is... lucky."

"Be safe!" Inko said.

"Sure will!"

...

"What is wrong with you kid!" Stain yelled out in anger as John gripped his sword by his mouth, not allowing Stain to cut Iida. John was under the affect of Stain's quirk, Blood Curdle, but from sheer will, John clenched the sword with his teeth and stopping it before it killed the armored hero student.

"Absolutely nothing!" John managed to say through clenched teeth.

Stain who had enough reached for the extra blade he has strapped onto his back and prepared to kill the student in his way but was swept off his feet. He quickly repositioned himself on his legs with a couple of flips and stared down at his new opponent.

The now rarely seen white vigilante, Ace, partner of Joker.

Stain licked the dirt off his blades and took out another hand knife for close combat. The only reason he know it was Ace was because of her stance and the signature white baggy mask with only a pair of plain eye holes.

"Ace... long time no se-" Stain's small talk was cut off by Ace who was annoyed by just seeing Stain.

"Shut up and let's fight." And in an instant she slashed him with a pocket knife of her own she only had on her but was blocked by Stain's stronger blade. Ace then gave a roundabout kick to his waist, completely making him back away a couple meters away.

She also backed away to kneel next to the two UA hero students downed by Stain.

"A-Ace!" John gasped out as Iida kept watching Stain with contempt but acknowledged Ace with a mere glance. But quickly shook his head in confusion as he realized that one of the most infamous vigilantes was right in front of him.

The white masked vigilante tapped the students with her quirk and said. "Can you two make it out of here?"

John nodded but Iida hesitantly spoke. "N-No, we can't leave Native here!"

Ace turned to look at the half dead pro hero near some trash cans and groaned.

"If you can get him out of here, then go, if not, then just rest near him."

"Y-Yes Ma'm!" Both students replied.

Stain patiently waited and watched as Ace finally turned to him.

"Are you done?"

"You know, I've been waiting to kill you." She snarled as she began to stretch.

Stain got into a stance and stared blankly. "Ace... I didn't know that your parents were innoce-"

In a blink of an eye, Ace barely tapped Stain's combat boots and slapped him to the sky using her quirk.

"Shut up!"

Welp, I'm pretty sure this is way past than I intended it to be, but oh well, I'm here now to update this fic