Little BOI

Izuku has been missing for 3 months from the public and has been hiding in an abandoned warehouse in the sketchy part of town. He hasn't been slacking off on his training though, he still maintained his toned body and is starting to build more muscle.

Not only that but he still has been writing in his notebooks for quirks he has encountered because he still needs to learn how to control strong quirks.

And being in the sketchy part of town they have stronger hidden quirks so there's that.

Hm so being a vigilante is left for me and as for my training I need to practice hand-to-hand combat, hm I'll adapt, yeah, and I need some knives, can't depend on my quirk

He got up from his makeshift bed, put a black hoodie and face mask on and headed out.

I'll need a vigilante outfit and some money- heeeeeey there's underground fights around here I'll try that, kill 2 birds with one stone, heh money and fighting

Izuku has been wandering around the worn out town through alleys until he heard a conversation between a few men about making money in the underground.

Check

He went to the store with the little money he had to buy a mask to fight in.

He was ready, he wore the mask, a simple black undershirt with black sweatpants and waited till it was night and headed to the location

He was ready, he wore the mask, a simple black undershirt with black sweatpants and waited till it was night and headed to the location. He entered through an alley and there would be a secret door that headed down. He had the location right because he could hear cheering, yells, grunts, and bets.

Bets.

Shit !I don't have THAT much money! What do I do, what the hell-

Right now he was watching a fat man with gills that had a stack of hundreds next to his leg while he was watching the fights.

I have to do this right- oh! that quirk I saw not to long ago

He made his way to the back and his hand started to expand in length as it slithered on the ground like a snake.

Ok ok almost annnnd there! Now come back, ooo~ look at all this cash! Let's see 3,4,5, 9, 10k wow, now onto the fight

Then he heard the host yell out "NOW WHO ELSE IS GONNA CHALLENGE THE CHAMPION TO THE DEATH!!"

...

DEATH!? Holy All Might, shit but I need money, while I'm over here trying to kill my own dad, so...

"IF NO ONE'S GONNA GO, I'M GONNA CHOOSE!! AFTER ALL IT ENDS TILL SUNRISE!!"

While Izuku was debating, spotlights were moving around like crazy until it stopped.

"YOU!!"

Ah yes, it just happens to land on our favorite protagonist.

Huh? oh shit

Izuku made his way to the arena as it was all made out of dirt, covered with puddles of blood and had white lines to highlight its boundaries. Probably the size of a pokemon field battle and it kinda looks like it too.

While he was about to enter everyone laughed at how 'scrawny' he looked, even the host chuckled a bit. He had a deadpanned look underneath his mask.

"ANYWAYS HOW MUCH ARE YOU RISKING 'BOI' "

Izuku threw him the 10k he stole, It's all or nothing, he groaned.

He looked at the so called champion, probably twice as bigger than him, had a well built body, no shirt, simple gray sweatpants, and metal spikes sheathing and unsheathing throughout his upper body.

Holy wow look at that quirk, tch his confidence reminds me of someone

"10 THOUSAND AAAAANDD FIGHT!!"

He's probably a Present Mic fan

The Champion broadly threw his right fist at him where spikes came out from his knuckles, while the audience chanted 'die' like it was a simple school fight. Kinda ironic for Izuku since he destroyed all his peers.

I fucking hate this place

He simply blocked it with his right fist covered with the same thing. As soon as they made contact the Champion's spikes broke while Izuku made his spikes grow in length to impale his whole arm and to get a grip on the huge person.

The Champion angrily swung his left arm, looking kinda like a pickaxe, while Izuku pushed back his arm he held, unbalancing the Champion as fell backwards. Quickly pulling back the spike he ran behind him, fist facing his back. The giant man collapsed on Izuku, as everyone stopped their interaction to see if that's what it really took to defeat the champion.

Then there seemed like bubbles about to burst from his stomach, as Izuku came out yelling and bloodied with his nails reinforced with the spikes. Everyone sat in a tense silence, looking at the host for something to be said.

"WELL THAT'S ALL FOLKS!! NOW THEN, YOU COME HERE FOR YOUR PRIZE 'BOI' ", the host said with an unexplained grin right after his favorite fighter died.

Why is everyone rushing out? I- Ok that's everyone

"Hm you exceeded my expectations Boi"

Can it get any worse

With the snap of his fingers 4 men with plain white masks came out of nowhere, then another came from underground behind him and bound him with a bear hug with his huge arms. The rest stood at the corners of the arena with their quirks active.

Crap baskets, uh a water, fire, earth, and air quirks and this guy has a digging quirk

"You think, you could get away with killing one of my best men", the host chuckled, "Fucking die".

A combination of fireballs, high speed spinning water and air, and sharp rocks came at Izuku while the big man planted his feet on the ground and went away as he dug a tunnel underground.

Hn?

Then an explosion of dust came from the impact and the only thing everyone heard was the host's laughter.

"THAT'S WHAT YA GET YA FOOL, huh?"

Green glowing eyes stared back from the moving dust as an ear splitting noise was heard.

"WHAT!?"

What a pathetic attempt

Izuku had spinning water and air like disks in each hand and sent them to the shocked earth and fire quirk user. He aimed it so that it would hit their midsection, but miscalculated the amount of power he gave out. So their bodies opened, spilling all their insides onto the ground. Izuku then went underground spinning like a drill and using the sensory part of his quirk to sense the other underground user.

Found you

He drilled faster to go underneath him and slowly pushed him to the surface. They were pushing each other, while Izuku kept pushing him to the surface like what a dolphin does to its prey. While doing that, he used the spike quirk and combined it to the current quirk he was using to make it spin. Going even faster, he drilled the enemies feet and went up from there. They were getting close to the surface while the original digging quirk user screamed as he was being drilled alive, so he tried to go faster which only made it worse.

Blood came out of the hole like a geyser and soon followed Izuku with his bloodied hands, spinning drills on his knuckles, torn up pants, and dirty undershirt with a few holes in it.

He smirked underneath his mask.

"You are so done bitches"

The rest of the enemies paled at the power of his arsenal, still not knowing what his quirk is.