The Top

"Hey Kacchan!", a greenette said to an ash blond haired boy. "Oh sup Deku"

These two boys are known as Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo, the strongest in Aldera Junior High. Aiming to be heroes was the basic goal everyone shared, so it wouldn't be a surprise if everyone put a Hero school on their enrollment papers in the future.

The greenette Izuku, has a great quirk called Aura Manipulation, what he sees when he activates his quirk, is an 'aura' that surrounds everyone whenever their quirks are active. He copies that aura and basically pastes that aura onto his own. Which makes him use the same Emitter and Transformation quirks, but he could only copy a few traits from Mutants.

Right now it was almost the end of the last year in their school and these boys are heading out.

"So what did you want me here for Kacchan?", Izuku said joyously.

"Heh, the extras wanted to throw us a party since we're going to UA... and definitely make it", Katsuki said uninterested as he led him to an open field. He then looked around as if he was trying to find something, "Here, put the blindfold on they wanted to... 'surprise' us"

"Sure",  Izuku said as he put on the blindfold.

...

"So... when do we take em off?", He said as he heard rustling all around him. Katsuki chuckled eagerly, "Now". Izuku couldn't wait, he immediately took it off with a huge smile to see the surprise.

...

"Well this certainly is a surprise", he said surprised and frowned.

Right now, all around him were his peers, if not the whole school of students, even Katsuki. All of them were wearing mean looks, glaring, charging up their quirks, even some of the quirkless students were here.

"What is this", he said unamused.

At this Katsuki let out a harsh laugh with others chuckling. "Funny thing is that some of us, if not all, share the same... opinion on someone"

"Really who?", Izuku said unamused.

"That's you Deku!! You think you can be the strongest here and order us like servants! And then you copy our quirks and boast how awesome you are?!", he sneered.

"YOU LOOK AT US AS IF WE ARE THE WEAKER ONES IN YOUR IN ORIGIN STORY, THAT ENDS NOW!!", Katsuki yelled with others shouting in agreement.

Izuku looked around in disbelief, "Is that what you all really think!? I just wanted you all to improve, it wasn't like that at-"

Katsuki had enough, "LIES, LET'S TAKE HIM OUT!!", he said with explosions cackling around his palms.

Why...

...

Izuku was panting in exhaustion, slightly crouched as all students on the ground were bloody, beaten up harshly, or had broken bones.

All but one...

"Kacchan... Dammit, it wasn't supposed to be like THIS we were supposed to be heroes... TOGETHER!!", Izuku exclaimed angrily.

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SHIT!!", Katsuki yelled as he started to run with his quirk boosting him up.

"Dammit", Izuku muttered as his iris glowed green on his natural emerald eyes with his palms getting darker as if a shadow were casted upon it.

...

"...many students of Aldera Junior High have been sent to the hospital from a... excuse me but- A SINGLE STUDENT TOOK THEM ALL OUT!? Y-Yes you heard me right folks a single student did all this"