Surprise?

Izuku- or should I say, Joker, has quite the reputation. Along with his 'partner in crime', Ochako 'Ace' Uraraka. Now you may be wondering why his name is Joker, he didn't get to choose his name, the authorities chose it.

To them he's a pain in the ass, using 'multiple' quirks, almost indestructible, a Joker. Like that annoying card that always messes up the game. He always loved to tease them.

He's known to be brutal, merciless, and is sarcastic since his name is Joker. Ochako's costume was basically the same thing except hers was white with three black markings going from her left shoulder to the right part of her waist, hence the name Ace.

Since their theme is basically cards, Izuku thought of doing a small change in his costume, so he stitched four white triangles. Two above his eyes pointing upwards and the other two under his eyes pointing downwards.

They've been changing their patrols constantly so that the police and Heroes can't catch them. Like in the middle of the night or early in the morning.

Oh. And they have a new addition to their now small family, Eri. They saved her from that monster called Chisaki.

Izuku has been researching his group, who was trying to find ways to destroy and kill his father. But when he found out about Eri, you could say both lovers bathed in blood that night.

Even they have a separate room for Eri, she sometimes sleeps with them due to nightmares. Although getting money was a bit weird as they've been getting it randomly, through raids and villain captures when they pickpocketed them. All this done under a month and Izuku has noticed some minor changes in Ochako.

For starters she's been a bit sluggish during patrols, then there's the morning sickness where she threw up. He honestly thought it was her quirk. Izuku was worried that she was hiding something or that something was bothering her, so he was gonna ask her about it.

"PAPA!", yelled a white haired girl as he entered his home. The child jumped onto her father before he could say he was home.

Izuku picked her up and placed her on his arm, "Hey there Eri, I brought candy apples today"

"Yay! But Momma fell asleep again, is something wrong with her", Eri asked worriedly, already dropping the mood.

"She's fine Eri, I'll just ask her, now, why don't you draw a picture for her", he said as she quickly grabbed a few blank papers and crayons. Izuku calmly walked to the room that he shared with her and knocked to give her a heads up.

Ochako sat up from where she was lying in bed, a bit dazed, "Oh Izuku, welcome home", she said nervously and hoarsely.

"You sound horrible, so... what's got your panties in a twist", he sighed.

She lightly glared at him and motioned him to sit next to her. They sat in silence as she fidgeted with her sleeves and fingers, not like the Ochako he knew. She could be brutal and mean, that's why he fell in love, he likes tough women. So when she's been out of character, he was extremely worried.

This is not like her at all, wha-

"Hey Izuku-"

-t is she-

"-what would you think of our future-family thing like um...?", she started out a bit awkwardly.

He tilted his head to the side in confusion, "Like a job or a huge villain massacre?"

She punched him in the chest knowing it wouldn't hurt him, "N-No you idiot, I-I mean like um- uh", Ochako said blushing, "Like uh, um, someone c-coming here?", she said trying to find the right words.

Izuku was officially confused, "Who is it? Is it a she? He? When are they coming? Is it a friend? You do know that they-"

Ochako slightly pulled his hand as she also stood up. Her hair shadowing her eyes as she said, "You idiot, you forgot that we were lost in the moment back then... I'm pregnant"

Izuku couldn't believe it, here he was putting all the signs together instead of taking care of his own girlfriend. THE Joker, the one that could handle and break any situation like a crazed maniac, stood there gaping like an idiot.

Ochako got nervous about his delayed reaction. Izuku's smile grew until he had a full-blown grin, he picked Ochako by the waist and spun her.

"I'm gonna be a dad!", Izuku cheered breaking Ochako out of her silence who crying.

"What do you mean Papa?", they both heard a low voice coming from the doorway. Eri didn't know what was happening, but she hugged them since it made her parents happy. Even though this was happy news and they were both still young, Izuku couldn't help but overthink everything.

"Oh god, what are we gonna name him or her?Whatiftheheroesfindout?WhatifI'm notgood enough? Whosgonnatakecareofthemoryouoreri?Willhe/shehateus?Wehavetobuybabyproducts asoonaspossible-"

"IZUKU/PAPA, you're doing it again"

"Ah right, so how long have you.... ?"

"About a month"

...

Izuku still couldn't believe it, he's gonna be a father, I mean he is young after all and not even in high school. So both Ochako and he are learning from voluntary online classes while also teaching Eri the basics of human interactions and common sense.

Because he was near the bigger and better part of the city, it meant that it was harder to find certain criminals from having 'auras' constantly surround him. Having to constantly pinpoint a specific area or person was even harder, but oh well, it meant that he will train his quirk to sense people better.

It's noon so it was quite peaceful, students coming out of school, pedestrians walking, the big explosion at the market... wait.

Just when things were getting peaceful-

Luckily it was just across the street and he saw the culprit.

Great... another imposter...

Ever since his debut people have been impersonating him, when they were caught, some were let off with a warning while others were put in prison depending on how much trouble they caused. But they have all been questioned the same thing if they were somewhat related to Joker or know of his whereabouts.

The only thing impersonators could copy was his old mask, as in plain black with two eyeholes and no stitched triangles. The reason it was hard to copy his outfit was that the authorities issued a small temporary law that sellers could not give out the same type of material until the said person was caught.

Izuku's imposter was using his fingers to make a finger gun that kids would usually say 'Pew Pew' when playing. From the movement his hand went up, an explosion followed, a recoil. He copied his quirk but sensed another within the man.

Two quirks... just maybe...

Izuku jumped off the roof landing near him, knives unsheathed. Immediately running to him arms crossed ready to mark an X on him. Fortunately, he was right about his conclusion, but not in the way he thought.

...

That voice, the same spine-chilling voice that always brought fear for decades through the shadows. The very person Izuku hated with every fiber in his body and wished eternal hell upon him.

"Hello son, it's been a while"