Kacchan's porn audition

"Phew look at all this money!!", Izuku was sitting in his kitchen like part of the warehouse. In front of him he had a suitcase full of cash, hundreds in stacks.

"Good now I can buy equipment, but I need a computer, eh I'll do it later it's already late anyways"

He went to sleep having good dreams about the kills he did earlier as he woke up with a groan, Ah shit, I'm only doing this to villians okay, only to them...

"Alright I got the computer completely set up with my one and only personal WiFi, heh that shit was hard to build, now then, on to business"

Before the computer was set up he looked for a vigilante outfit. He got a pitch black cloak that reached to his ankles, black skin tight shirt and pants both breathable as they're meant for training. A dozen knives, 6 for close combat and the rest were throwing knives. Last but not least, black combat boots and fingerless gloves.

Alright good shit, now let's schedule some fights and write it down... done

After a little research he found a temporary quirk erasing bullets.

What a dangerous quirk- ah too much stuff to do, hmm villain name Overhaul and quirk... wants to erase quirks worldwide?... leader of the Shie Hassaikai?... I guess he has good motives? I'll keep tabs on him, now I just need to search up how to fight with knives

He turned off his computer after a while and looked at a nearby mirror, 'I look like a villain'. He sighed and began training looking back at his form and how it's supposed to be on his notes. Like how to hold them, stance, and throw them at targets, he almost hit them in the precise location. Izuku sighed as wiped sweat from his forehead. It was about 4 pm judging from the lighting outside.

I should probably go back and see what happened in the 'big' part of town and see what they have made of me

He wore simple casual wear, his mask he wore when he fought in his pocket, surgical mask, and a beanie. He dyed his hair fully black, a washable type of dye.

Time to see how much I fucked up

Making his way outside and he took a ride on a train to his hometown. He walked around to see a couple of missing papers with the same picture of him. Izuku entered a store and walked down the aisle and passed by a couple of people who were standing near a popular section of products.

"Oh precious Nagima, do he recover well?", a woman asked worriedly.

"Yeah, he and his classmates are still recovering from the brutal fight they had with that boy", the mother grunted angrily.

"Can't wait till they catch him ey?"

"Not until I beat him first!"

Izuku left the store with anger overwhelming his satisfaction, They got what they deserved woman, those backstabbing pieces of shits

He walked around looking for something to calm him down in Musutafu. An explosion was heard and people were running to the already formed crowd looking down into an alley.

"GET BACK", he heard from Death Arms.

Mt Lady expanded but to say some poor excuse of it being too small. Backdraft was putting out fires from nearby stores, he was busy so he had a reason not to interfere. Death arms and a few other heroes were standing by watching it all unfold. In all, it was pretty chaotic and stupid.

Why aren't the Heroes doing anythi-!

Izuku finally reached to see what was happening. Basically, a slimy pedophile was forcing his fluids down inside the poor boy's throat and choking him. He looked around to see if this was a joke or a commercial of some sort, but no cameras... except from the crowd. He put away his dirty thoughts and looked closely at the victim.

Holy shit is that Bakugou!? I thought he wanted to be a Hero not a whatever this is... oh wait, nevermind

He stepped back from the crowd and made sure no one was looking. Great. He took out his mask and rolled up his sleeves. Now he walked through the crowd with green glowing eyes coming from the holes intimidating the civilians who dared look at him.

"HEY YOU! STOP!!", he heard from a random hero, his response was Izuku's middle finger without turning back.

A much darker version of the slime started to drop from his arms until it fully overran his arms.

The villain looked at the newcomer, "Hey shorty! I suggest you turn around BEFORE I CHOKE YOU WITH MY SLIME!!"

What is wrong with villains these days?

Izuku took a deep breath and slung a tendril at his eye, the villain lost his grip on the unconscious Katsuki and screamed in pain. He quickly snatched him with a loose tendril and threw him to the Heroes without a care if they caught him or not.

The villain clutched his eye and stared at Izuku with malice.

"I'LL END YOU-!"

He didn't finish his sentence as Izuku struck his other eye. Screaming in more pain he reduced to his original form who was holding his right eye, panting hard. The villain wannabe tried to see from his left eye but was met with a kick, crashing into the brick wall.

Izuku didn't stop if he was unconscious or not. He grabbed him by the collar and sent him a furious punch with the other, as he let out a lot of blood. He dropped him and stomped on his head as he heard a gasp of pain and some sort of choked noise.

The dark slime on his arm formed a long tendril over his right arm and lifted the weak man by the neck. He squeezed his neck as the thug gasped for air while he weakly scratched at the slime.

"Y-Young man I think you should stop"

Izuku looked at the man that he idolized for most of his life, All Might. He just threw the bloody villain at his feet and started to walk away.

Death Arms finally recovered from his shock, "I-Im sorry but you have to stay-!"

I wonder what the headlines will be, hmm "VILLAIN FORCES FLUIDS DOWN BOY'S THROAT" or "VILLAIN GETS NAUGHTY AND GETS TOUCHY WITH BOY" heh, where was I? oh yeah...

He flipped off Death Arm and the other heroes (besides All Might) and went down a sewer with the slime quirk fully active to easily escape them.

Kacchan~ is gonna be sooo mad when he hears about this