Chapter 31

***So I decided to have this be the last chapter, to wrap up things with the whole situation and then end it. There is now a third book though!

Anyways, enjoy cx***

~Brendon's POV~

"So you say this was your honeymoon?" One of the officers addressed me, scaring me out of my thoughts. He looked at me with dark eyes and a stern face. Though him having a deeper voice, he expressed his sympathy quite well.

"Supposed to be. I ruined everything." I step into the police cruiser and it reeked of cigarettes and alcohol. Two things you wouldn't expect to smell in a police vehicle. I started to get a little worried.

"What do you mean by that?" The officer to stepped into the cruiser and shifted it into drive. I look at him with caution as he started to drive off.

"Well, she was my crazy ex-fiance," I pointed back towards the accident. "And she couldn't bare the fact that I left her because she went psycho. And she technically left me in the beginning. Its a long story. But anyways, she was discharged from the mental institution that she was put in, and came conveniently to where I planned my honeymoon with my new wife." The officer remained silent throughout all my rambling. I was actually quite surprised. And I'm quite thankful for it as well. It felt good to get it out.

"I am sorry, sir." He said. And he was silent for a few moments, before he opened his mouth to speak once more, but soon closed it shut. And the rest of the way back, there was nothing but the sound of the car engine and radio occasionally coming through.

I honestly didn't know what had happened to Hannah after I left. I hope those men didn't hurt her in any way. Or I swear I'll kill them too if I have to. I didn't want to think of it that way, but if it had to be done, then it'll get done. I wasn't going to stand and watch my beautiful wife get gurt anymore than she already has.

As we pull into the parking lot of the resort, I eagerly await the officer to stop his car. And when he does, I go to jump out, and he grabs my arm. "Have a nice night sir." I nod my head and he lets go of my arm. That second, I dash into the building and down the hall. It's been about three hours since Sarah took me away. I couldn't believe it had been that long. I must have been unconscious for quite some time. That and the police kept asking me all sorts of questions.

I notice a muscular man exiting the room that Hannah was being held captive. I run up to him and immediately punch him in the face. "The fuck?" I heard him mumble. But as soon as he saw me, his eyes widened. "How..? How'd you get away?" He asked.

"Open the godamn door, so I can get to my wife." Adrenaline pumps through me. I try my best not to knock him senseless to the floor. But I'm better than that. I'll always be better than that.

"No." The guy had balls. I'll give him that. But never mess with me when I'm angry. "What happened to Sarah?" He swallowed hard, trying to stand his ground.

"If you must know," I give him an annoyed look, "Sarah is no longer breathing." His eyes widened at my comment.

"You killed her?!" He went to swing at me, but I dodged out of the way. I stepped closer to him.

"No, she tryed to kill both of us." Again I lied. "Now open this fucking door. And then walk outside. There is a police cruiser for you and your friend to go to and be put in fucking prison." He nodded in agreement and he took out a key card from his pocket. He was fumbling around with it, and it only got me more annoyed. I slam my fist against the wall in frustration. Then he soon finally opened the door.

~Hannah's POV~

My eyes flutter open to see two men standing over me. I felt my heartbeat quicken. These were the two men who were working with Sarah.

"Ah, you're finally up I see." One of the men spoke up. His voice was deep and scruffy. It scared me.

I started to struggle to get up, but I noticed that both my wrists and my ankles were tied up. I heard both of them laugh at me, and I give them a dirty look. But that just made them laugh more.

"You won't be laughing when Brendon comes busting through the door and knocking the shit out of you both." I dry through gritted teeth. These guys were starting to annoy me.

"Didn't you hear? Oh that's right, you were unconscious the entire time." One of the men chucked. "Sarah took Brendon away. So that you would never be able to see him again." This angered me more. Brendon will come. I know he will. But what if he doesn't. To protect me. Like he was hiding Sarah from me.

I felt a tear escape my eye. But it was soon gone due to one of the men hitting me hard across the face. He grabbed the top of my shirt and pulled my closer to him. His nose about an inch away from mine. "Get over it, bitch." He growled. His breath reeked of alcohol. A strong one at that.

"Fuck off. He'll find a way." I spat. I needed to be strong. I needed to keep hope, though it was very slim at the moment.

"Excuse us." The man never broke his gaze from me. But I knew he was instructing the other to leave the room. As soon as the door was shut, the man threw me to the floor.There was a shooting pain through my right shoulder and down my back as I landed. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced me onto my feet. I swear he pulled a good chunk of my hair out of my head. The then smirked at me and threw me to the ground again. My skull almost hitting the metal leg of the kitchen table. He then retied the rope around my wrists, around the table leg. "Have fun sweetheart." I glare at him as he walks away. He only smiles in return. A few minutes passed and I hear yelling outside the door. And then a loud thud. What was that?

That second the door opened and Brendon rushed inside. My heart skip a beat and a smile spread across my face at the sight of him. He came over to me and untied my wrists and ankles. I literally jump into his warm embrace. And honestly, I never wanted to let go.

"What happened to Sarah?" I ask.

"I'll explain later." He replied and pulled away from our hug. I frowned a little as he placed a small kiss on my lips.

We stood up and walked out of the room. We decided to go outside and see what had happened. Both of the men were in handcuffs and were being put into the police cruiser. I smile in success. I was overjoyed to have Brendon back in my arms. Now maybe we can actually enjoy the rest of our honeymoon? If no more intrusions decide to pop up....

***IT'S THE EEENNNDD AND I'M NOT AFRAID! I'M NOT AFRAID TO DIE! Sorry, I'm just excited, cause I'm going to see BVB again in a week! Eep! Anyways, this is it! I', so happy that you guys liked it as much as you did. I doubt I would have gotten very far if it weren't for you. I love all of you guys <3

And again, the new Panic! story will be up soon, and it'll be called "Exchanging of Words" I hope you guy will read it?

Love you guys as always!***