Chapter 25 {Brendon's POV}

We were probably about two hours into the trip already and Hannah still had no clue where we were going. It was hysterical to witness how hard she was trying to get me to spill everything out. But I wouldn't break. And somehow, she just doesn't seem to understand that. She'll just find out when we get there, right?

"At least give me a hint?" She sighed. I just laughed at this. It seemed like she was finally starting to give up.

"Alright fine." I reply. A smile spread across her face as she turned to me. She was practically jumping up and down in her seat, waiting for a reply. "It's in Arizona. And it has a beautiful view." A puzzled look came across her face, before she quickly took out her phone. "Hey! I thought I told you, no electronics on this trip?"

"Nope. Never said that." She didn't keep her eyes off her phone.

"Well, I said it now." I quickly take her phone out of her hands and put it into the pocket that she wouldn't be able to reach. Her jaw dropped. I laugh once more. "This will be a phone and inter-webs free honeymoon." I smile and keep my eyes on the road. Out of the corner of my eye, I see her slouch back into her seat. Finally, she had given up.

I kept driving towards our destination, hoping that the remaining three hours wouldn't seem so long. Which in all honesty, I knew it would be.

~~~

I quickly glance over at Hannah, who has her head resting against the window. Her eyes were closed, but I didn't want to assume that she was sleeping, which of course, she most likely would be by this point. I decide not to disturb her as I pull into the parking lot, just in case. I wanted her to sleep as much as possible. She still hasn't been staying asleep very well.

I step out of the car quietly. Hannahs head was still resting against the window. As I make my way to the office, I look around at the scenery. The bright orange mountains practically glowed from the sunlight.

As I walk into the office, I notice a woman sitting at a computer. Hoping that she's the person I need to talk to, I walk up to her and smile. But she was too focused on whatever was going on with the screen.

"Hi, welcome to the Sanctuary Resort at Camelback Mountain, Scottsdale, Arizona. How can I help you?" She doesn't seem to be liking her job. She had that 'I don't want to fucking be here' kind of look and attitude. To be honest, it annoyed me quite a bit. How the hell would you not enjoy working here?

"Hello." I reply back smiling, trying not to show how annoyed I was. Which of course, she didn't even look up at me. "I made a reservation for a week here, about a month ago. The name's Urie."

"One second." She said. "Ahh. Yes, Mr.Urie. You have room 10 B all the way down the hall." She then started grabbing multiple fliers at a time. "I hope you enjoy the honeymoon getaway perched on Camelback Mountain with the exhilarating blend of serenity and vitality... an extraordinary Scottsdale resort with luxurious mountains and a relaxing spa, enhanced with spectacular views." She handed me the fliers and room key as she finished. Now, she decided to look up at me. Her eyes widened a little as she layed her eyes upon me. I then say her crack a smile before turning back to the computer. Well that was pretty odd if I do say so myself.

Shaking it off, I walk back outside to the car. Hannah had woken up by this point, but still looked pretty tired.

"Hey beautiful." I say, opening the door. "We're here." She just smiled and unbuckled herself, getting out of the car. I quickly grab the keys out of the ignition and walk around to the back of the car where Hannah stood. She opened the trunk and started grabbing out her suitcase. I didn't realize how many we had packed until all five suitcases and two tote bags were out of the trunk, and in our hands. "How much stuff did we pack?" I look at all of our luggage before looking up at Hannah.