Chapter 26 {Brendon's POV}

The sun was finally setting over the beautiful mountains. The dark ember color just amazed me. I couldn't believe how much the mountains practically glowed.

By this time, Hannah and I were out of the pool and sitting on one of the relaxing chairs together. Her head was resting on my chest and her hair was still dripping wet down my arm. This was the perfect moment. My life is complete.

"You hungry at all?" I ask, glancing over at one of the workers setting up a candlelit dinner by an outdoor fireplace. I know, total cliché right?

"Actually, quite a bit." She replied.

"Good." I grab her hand. "Come with me." She gets up and as soon as she sees the table all set up, her eyes widen and a smile forms on her lips. We walk over and sit at the table. There was already a tall glass of wine and a giant bowl of salad waiting for us.

"We should eat just this, then pig out on some snacks and watch movies later." Hannah says laughing. To be honest, that sounded like a really good idea.

"Then we shall do that." I smiled.

~~

"I kinda want to get all snuggled up in my pajamas now." Hannah said, looking across the table at me.

"We can head back then." I reply. I honestly didn't want to leave this spot. But pajamas sounds nicer than a wet bathing suit. We both get up from the table and wrap our towels around ourselves once again before heading inside. I loved this place already. I'd move out here if I didn't love Vegas as much as I do.

"Hey, Mr.Urie." An all to familiar voice said. I turned around to come face to face with the receptionist from earlier today. "Can I talk to you for a second?" Her shiney jet black hair matched the short black cocktail dress she was currently wearing. She smiled softly and crossed her hands behind her.

"I'll meet you back at the room, okay babe?" I turn back to Hannah and give her a quick peck on the lips. She smiled and nodded and walked down the hallway to our room. I wait until she actually went inside until I turned back to the woman behind me, I cross my arms and sigh. What did she want this time? "I don't know what you want with me, but leave me alone."

"It's not that easy." She smirked. I raise my eyebrows with a questioning look. Something bothered me about the way she said it.

"What do you mean it's not that easy?" I ask.

She took a step closer to me, so that her face was practically and inch away from mine. "You know exactly what I mean, Urie." She gave me a seductive grin and walked away. Her heels clicked against the floor with every step she took. Something told me that this wasn't right. That there was something going on, but I just hadn't processed it yet. I walked back to our room and ran a hand through my hair as I closed the door.

"What did she want?" Hannah was sitting on the couch in her fleece pajama pants and a tank top. She put her hair up into a messy bun, which she rarely ever did.

"Just... um...wanted to know how everything was going so far." I lied. I didn't want to tell Hannah what was going on. I couldn't. "I'll be right back."I run into the bedroom and put on some sweatpants and a tee shirt.

'You know exactly what I mean, Urie.' It kept playing through my mind. I sat on the edge of the bed and pondered on the matter. Then it hit me. The jet black hair, the evil smirk, the soft, yet menacing blue eyes. No. It couldn't be. How could I be so blind?

"Brendon, are you okay?" Hannah rushes into the room. "I heard yelling and loud banging." I look down and see both of our suitcases scattered around the room. I guess I wasn't sitting on the bed anymore.

"Fuck." I rub my eyes and wrap my fingers around my hair, pulling on it slightly.

"Are you okay?" She asks again.

"No." I reply. I then push passed her and walked out of the room and down to the resorts bar. I could see a few people sitting around, but I was looking for one person specifically.

"Finally decided to take up my offer on having a drink with me, hmm?" Her voice appeared behind me. I quickly turned around to face her.

"Why?" I ask. "Why are you here?"

"Why do you think I'm here?"

"I thought you went to the crazy house, where you belong." I pause. She didn't reply. She only smirked. "Sarah."