8

okay so before we start this chapter, there's something you guys need to know. the term 'Old Lady' in the biker world is a term of endearment used to refer to a biker's girlfriend or wife. also CAUTION:there will be a few half smut scenes. 

Theo, Gears, Chains, Iron and Hawk arrive just as the sky turns purple. they'd ditched their bikes because Gears, Chains and Iron's old ladies were pregnant. they parked in the lot right behind the fair, which was pretty crowded, and it looked like half the town was there.

 Theo itched to just run ahead of everyone and go look for his woman but he stopped himself. Daniel (chains), Kevin (gears) and Rick (iron) helped their wives get out of their cars. they walked into the fair and Theo immediately started looking around for Amelia.

 he couldn't spot her but then Gears' old lady, who was also Theo's sister, grabbed him by his arm and dragged him away from where he was standing. "what were you staring at Theodore, everyone had left and you were rooted to that one spot." she said while dragging him. he stumbled alongside her then manged to right himself but walked along with her, not wanting to trip her up. "i was just looking for someone." he said, allowing himself to be pulled through the crowd by her. "were you looking for your mystery woman that i have yet to meet?" she said looking back.

 "yes" he confirmed. they finally came to stand where the others were and he instantly began scanning his surroundings. his eyes fell upon a curvy figure clad in a long green dress standing beside some other lady in a red dress. it was her, he knew it even without seeing her face. he gently plucked his sisters hand of off of his arm and walked toward Amelia.

 he walked up behind her said, "good evening Cherry." she turned around, chewing and holding a churro in her hand. she waved with her left hand, looking adorable. he laughed a little and said, "you look beautiful." she blushed and gulped, then said, "thanks."he hooked an arm around her and pulled her close, then leaned down to kiss her. she went limp in his arms the second his lips touched hers. the kiss wasn't rough and rushed like usual, it was sweet, caressing, and menacingly slow. and he could also taste the churro but that was just an added bonus.

 "down bessie" said a feminine voice from behind them theo broke the kiss and turned back to find his sister pointing at him. suddenly he heard Amelia laughing, not a small held back laugh, but a loud and beautiful one. he felt his chest warm at the sound and he suddenly wanted to be the reason she laughed like that.

 "and i assume you're the girl my brother is dying for." Rebecca said, holding out her hand with a huge grin on her face. Amelia smiled shyly and took it, but then Rebecca pulled her into a hug. at first Ami was shocked but then she put her arms around Rebecca too. they pulled away and Amelia said, "this is my best friend Mikayla, although she's more like a sister." she gestured toward the other lady who waved and smiled. 

Rebecca smiled back at her and she turned back to the vendor who was handing her two more packets of churros. "you guys wanna come hang out with us?" Rebecca asked. Amelia looked at Mickey, then nodded, "sure." "great lets go" Rebecca said grabbing Amelia's arm and dragging her away. Amelia grabbed Mick's arm and dragged her along too, poor girl was so close to taking a bite of her churro. 

Theo trailed behind them. he stood beside Amelia and put an arm around her. she looked up at him, but quickly looked away before he could read her face. "so this is the woman Ink's been going nuts for." Iron said, his arm around his old lady, Maya. "i'm sorry what? going nuts for?" amelia said in what sounded like disbelief. gears smirked and shook his head, mouthing something at Theodore. 'dumbass' Kevin (gears mouthed.

 Theo raised his eyebrows but before he could say anything, hawk returned to the group. "guys the- and who are you?" Marcus (hawk) said, bee lining toward Mickey, who looked up and said, "me?" Amelia looked amused. she elbowed her friend and whispered "yes you miss drop dead." Mick glared at her then said, "i'm Mikayla, and you are...?" "i'm-" hawk started to say something but was cut off by chains. "move over Marcus, we wanna talk to ink's old lady." Daniel said.

 Theo glared at him but he just shrugged, but then mid-shrug he stopped, as if he had just realized that Theo hadn't broken the news to her yet. he mouthed 'sorry' at his friend while Amelia gaped at Theo. now all he could do was hope Amelia didn't know the meaning of ol- "Theo can i please talk to you for a second." Amelia said softly. he nodded and led her away. "yeah?" "what was your friend saying about me being your old lady?" she whispered.

 "old lady means-" "i know what it means Theodore, i want to know why your friend called me yours." she said. he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. shit, he'd wanted to do this at the end of the night but chains just had to open his big mouth.

well since the cat was out of the bag, best to address it. "i wanted to do this at the end of the night but, i guess ill have to do it now since chains just blab." he sighed, grabbing her hand. he tugged on it and she followed him to the parking lot. Theo unlocked his truck and grabbed something from the backseat. in his hand was a black leather jacket identical to his own. it was smaller, and written on the back was, 'PROPERTY OF INK, HADES MC' he showed it to Amelia and she gasped, covering her mouth with both her hands. "are you for real?" she said, looking up at him, her bright eyes reflecting the lamp posts.

 Theo smiled and nodded. "i knew from the moment i saw you that you were different. there was something about you that drew me in, and i was more than happy to fall for you. i know its a little quick but- okay its very sudden but i know that i need you. you feel the pull too right?" she nodded with a wide grin plastered onto her face. Theo felt relief roll through him and he said, "so, Amelia Reynolds, Will you be my old lady?" she flung herself at him, wrapping him in a tight hug. he slid his arms around her, and whispered in her ear, "and don't worry love, the ring and the little ones are well on their way." Amelia's eyes went wide and her cheeks flamed. 

he motioned for her to turn around and he slipped the jacket onto her shoulders. she turned back to him and asked, "so, how does it look on me?" "you were gorgeous anyway, it just gave your beauty an extra flare and tells every male in the area to fuck off because you're mine." he replied, his voice raspy toward the end. unable to resist the urge, he pulled her into a deep kiss. she was taken by surprise at first but then she melted into his arms and let out a soft moan. he stiffened and groaned. 

as if she knew what she was doing to him, she pushed herself up against him even more. if he died right there, he would die a happy man. he grabbed her hips and lifted her off the ground, walking over to the back of the truck and placing her on the flat surface. he climbed on top of her as she laid down. he grabbed the blanket he kept in the back and pulled it over them. his lips crashed down onto hers as he pushed her dress up and cupped her core. she gasped as she felt his hands push aside her panties. he slid a finger into her and she moaned. 

"theo i-theo- oh god, i've never done this before." she said, shuddering as he pumped his finger in and out of her. he froze and groaned, "fuck, are you serious Ames?" she nodded and he said, "i don't want your first time to be in the back of my truck, love." she nodded in agreement. he sighed and let her dress slide down again. 

he pushed the blanket off of them, then realized he still had her juices on his finger. he brought his fingers to his mouth and tasted her. "god Amelia, you taste heavenly." he said. she realized what he meant and quickly turned away, her face flushing a dark shade of red. theo smirked and got out of the back of the truck, then helped her down too. they headed back into the fair, amelia still shivering from the pleasure she'd felt earlier, and looked around for their friends. they finally caught up with them near one of the rides. 

they spent the night getting to know each other. it was mainly Amelia and Mickey getting to know the others and vice versa. they all headed back home around 11. Theo insisted on dropping Amelia so she gave in. he dropped her off at her house around about eleven and wanted to drop her to her door just in case her brother was home but she managed to ward him off. he kissed her goodnight and set off back toward his house.

(sorry i kinda started getting lazy toward the end and lost my will to give any details. also damn this was a long chapter)