17

if any of u have noticed i've changed the bestfriends name from jemma to mikayla. the reason for that is actually pretty sad but to sum it up i no longer have a bestfriend- fun-💀😂im fine tho- turns out without her, life is way better. ig she was kinda toxic in a way but if ur seeing this-✨ i hate you✨- now im gonna stop airing my problems and get on with Amelia's. OH and also thanks for 1.8k guys i never thought i'd get even close since this is such a shitty story😭 i might edit it later idk but i just have a bunch of book ideas floating around in my head rn so i wanted to get this one over with. (oof i spoke to much)

Theo's Pov

i flicked through multiple camera views until i finally spotted a face. a few seconds earlier i spotted some asshole carrying amelia out of the apartment building and into a car but i couldnt see the jerkoff's face. I clicked a picture and sent it to iron. 

Me: recognize this asshole?

Iron: i know that guy from somewhere. give me a second.

a minute later, he sent me a grainy video that looked like security tapes from the camera's around Underworld. the clip he'd sent me showed the guy fleeing as two other men with him were grabbed by Hades MC prospects. something kept nagging at my memory, like i knew this prick from somewhere. then it hit me, Dylan. the guy who was with Amelia's brother the night he slapped her. 

Me: His name is Dylan, He's Amelia's brother's friend. 

Iron: I'll dig up whatever I can on him.

i pocketed my phone and started off toward my bike. the whole compound was dirt and as i walked along i spotted tire tracks on the ground leading out toward the road. there were dark skid marks on the road as if someone had taken off, fleeing from a crime scene. i revved up my bike and followed the marks. 

it was a breadcrumb trail but it was better than nothing. a few meters ahead, right out of view of the cameras, the marks swerved off to a dirt road leading into the forest. i sped up as the marks became more visible. some time later, the trail abruptly ended. they must have stopped the car here and gotten off. i looked around looking for something, a set of footsteps, a trail to a clearing, drag marks, anything. there was nothing, just a dead fucking end. 

right then, i heard voices. just two people from the sounds of it, somewhere off to the right. i didnt recognize either of the voices, since Dylan hadn't spoken that night. i got off my bike and cut the engine. i silently edged closer the source of the voice. "How dumb can a person possible be? it was so clear that we were just using that jerkoff." the first voice said. "Chris was never a bright one." said a second, crackly voice.

 i peeked over the bush i was behind. Dylan and some other guy were standing in front of a barn. the front door was padlocked and its handles wrapped in chains. i wanted to go beat those pricks up that second but i needed to think straight. if it was just the other guy it would have been easier but the little rat Dylan is an added advantage to the other guy, besides i needed to get to my woman first, and make sure she's alright. i silently walked toward the back of the barn looking for an entrance. i found a trapdoor in the ground that seemed to have been hurriedly covered up a few twigs and leaves. i lifted the door open with a slight creak. 

it led down into utter darkness, and i couldn't see anything further than my elbow. i climbed into the little tunnel and crawled my way through it. finally i reached a wall, looking up, i spotted a squared with a bit of light bleeding out its sides. i pushed up at it and it swung open, hitting the ground with a muffled thud. pushing myself up through the hole, trying to be as silent as possible, i looked around. the trapdoor led right behind a bale of hay that hid me from view. I crouched behind it and surveyed the room.

 i looked over the bale and saw some guy holding Amelia, his arms restraining her. jealousy flared and i whipped out my gun and stood up, pointing the gun at him. "Get the fuck away from her." i said, as quiet as i could possible remain while i was fuming. Instant happiness seemed to take Amelia over as she easily slid out of the other man's arms and ran toward me. she slammed into me, wrapping her arms around my waist.  she buried her head in my chest and squeezed me,  "what are you doing here? how did u find me? god, i love you so much and i-you put that gun down right now." she said, now having pulled away a bit and glaring up at me.

 "first off, i love you too and what do you mean put it down? he was just holding u captive!" i said, confused. she sighed and smiled, "Theo, love, that's my brother, Christopher." i stared at her, frantically trying understand what was going on. "Even worse!"i said. Amelia shook her head and walked over to Christopher, who had his hands up. she grabbed his arm and dragged him over to where i was standing, and squeezed his face. "see, tame as a little poodle, now can you please put that thing down before you accidently kill my brother, who, i just got back after a long time." Amelia said.

 i hesitantly lowered the pistol and holstered it. "make one wrong move and i swear to god i will fucking shoot you." i said to Chris. "Theo!" Amelia sighed, exasperated. "Listen man i'm sorry for whatever i did, and dude i dont even know you so can u maybe take hostility thing down a notch?"  Chris said. i just glared at him. "alright can both of u stop with whatever alpha bullshit y'all have going on there and help me figure a way out." Amelia said. "wait, ill call the guys and tell them where we are first." i said, pulling out my phone and calling iron. "Theodore you bastard where the fuck are you?" Iron yelled into my ear. 

"Geez calm down rick, i found a trail that seemed like it led to Amelia, so i followed it." " you could get killed, we dont even know who did this yet and there you are wandering around all on your own!" "okay grandpa i need you to shut up and listen, i found Amelia and there's only two guys out here. also i think i know who did this. one of the men out there had an MC insignia on his jacket, and it looked like the Silver Bullet MC's."

 "fucking hell not this bullshit again." rick sighed into the phone. "alright just tell us where that trail you followed starts and we'll get there as fast as we can." "alright, about 200 meters ahead of the building, there's a dirt road that leads off the road and into the forest, follow that road and take the-" i was cut off by the sound of a gunshot, followed by a searing pain in my gut.

YO- (another authors note- ik im hella annoyin:) ok so~ i am so sorry i haven't updated fr sometime but here's a pretty long chapter- i was sorta starting to give up on this thing but so many of u added it to ur reading lists and i was getting a ton of views and we're so close to the ending so i was like fuck it im gonna finish this shit. this is a pretty shitty chapter im so sorry😭💀 

P.S. y'all mind commenting? i really wanna see what you guys think bt the book so far, good or bad, feel free to say whatever u wanna (i'd suggest you get creative with any hate comments, its more entertaining to read them when they're funny)