2

Theo sped his bike along the road, the wind like needles pricking his skin. his mind was overtaken with thoughts of Amelia. 

She had turned cherry red when he almost kissed her, which meant she must have wanted him as well. Hell, he would've kissed her if she hadn't gotten that call. He'd been controlling himself for so damn long, then she went and sassed him. He didn't know what it was but something made him lose control around that woman. 

There was just something about her that drew him in. that day he saw her in the cafe, all smiles and laughter, his heart definitely skipped a beat. she'd strutted around the place, her chestnut hair draped over her shoulder as she wrote in that stupid little notepad, smiling at the customer while she took his order. Theo had wanted to wring the guy's throat just because he'd smiled beck at her.  The only reason he'd even bought that place was to be closer to her. It had been a few months now and he was finally ready to make his move, the only reason he hadn't made it earlier was because some pricks from the Raiders MC had fucked with his club.

 Now that they'd taken care of the bastards, he could finally get his woman without fearing for her life. He pulled up at Underworld and got off his motorcycle. 

He walked into the armory and headed straight to the kitchen. As he entered, a voice behind him said, "hey ink, how you been?" . Theo instantly turned around at the sound of the voice, recognition sparking. "Mark!" Theo said, disbelievingly. "The one and only, brother." Marcus said, spreading his arms.

Laughing, theo went over and pulled the man into a hug. Once they'd pulled away, theo asked "when the fuck did you get out?" hawk chuckled and said "eh just a couple days back. besides, i got the fuck out of there, cause you ran out of there like someone had just set you fuckin' ass on fire ." 

 Theo shrugged, a lopsided smile pulling at his lips. "blame the bikes. Besides , I'd been in that life for too long." "that's why i came back. So where are the others?" Marcus asked. "I just got here. C'mon, lets go look for 'em." Theo replied. gears, chains, hawk, iron and ink had always been tight. In fact they were part of the first ones that started up the Hades MC.

 Even though his MC wasn't as old as others in the area, it was still the strongest. Everyone knew never to fuck with them, the last person who did was already six feet under. They weren't evil, they only ever fucked with someone who'd fucked with them. 

They scanned every inch of the place, till they finally found the guys in the toolshed. Gears was bent over something that looked like the engine of a bike, and chains was standing beside him. Iron was inspecting a bike from which ink suspected the engine was from.

 All three of them were covered in grease. "So why are y'all hacking up iron's bike engine?" ink said. the trio looked up and gears snickered, "nice of you to finally show up." chains elbowed gears and said, "there's something wrong with it, it was buzzing this morning and it stopped working in the evening so we're checking it out." gears and chains worked in the club garage so they were probably the best people for the job.

 "Where you been ink?" iron said from beside his bike. "Reeling in my old lady." Theo replied. "Old lady?" hawk said, sounding surprised. "So some chick finally swept you off your feet huh." chains said. "That's why i haven't been around as much. Been keeping her safe from those Raid bastards. Never even knew she existed." theo replied with a victorious smirk. "Seriously? Now I'm the only one without an old lady? C'mon ink, don't leave a brother hanging man." hawk said.

 Him and Marcus had always been the bachelors of the group, since the guys had all gotten married to their old lady within a year of meeting them. funnily, they met all of their old ladies in the same year, and that was two years ago.

 All three of the men cracked devious smiles as they looked at ink. "Let the mind games begin." said gears.