15

hey guys, sorry I've been inactive for so long. I finally opened wattpad after like a month and the first thing I see is 1.3k views. Thank you so much I never even thought I'd get this far this fast. 

Theo's POV-

I drummed my fingers on the table as iron spoke, anxious as i waited for the call amelia had promised that she would give me when she left her brother's apartment. my phone hadn't rung and it had been about two hours since i dropped her off. i must have zoned out cause i suddenly iron was waving his hand in front of my face. "uh yeah, sorry- i just got distracted." i said. iron nodded and said, "that's all for now boys, we should have the numbers in sometime and we'll discuss our plan then." all the men except chains , gears, iron, hawk and ink got up and walked out. "Ink, mind telling us what's got you so worked up?" Hawk said, leaning against the table. But I couldn't respond, I was scrolling through the call log on my phone, desperately searching for Amelia's name. "Theodore, what the hell is wrong with you?" Marcus said, grabbing my shoulder. "What? I- uh it's nothing just-" "don't bullshit us Ink." Iron glared at him. I sighed and said, "its Amelia, she'd gone to her maniacal brothers house this morning and she was supposed to call me when she left and its been two hours and no word yet." "if it lays your paranoia to rest, we'll go check it out." Iron said, standing up. all the others nodded in agreement and followed suit. we filed out of the room, hawks slowing down to walk beside me. "she's probably fine brother. maybe she met Mikayla and forgot to call you. we both know that they get so wrapped up in whatever gossip they have the forget about everything." "Lets hope you're right marcus, or else ill kill that bastard brother of hers if its the last thing I do." i said as we approached our bikes. 

Marcus' (Hawks) POV-

15 minutes later, we were standing outside the apartment building where Amelia's brother lived. it looked like a college dorm with its bent structure and dwarf like height. "Place is a complete shithole." Gears muttered. as we approached Chris's apartment, we noticed that the door was slightly ajar. I cast a glance and Ink, who had worry written all over his face. Iron slowly swung the door open, walking into an unlit corridor. the whole house was dark, and it took us a moment to adjust to it. we stepped out of the corridor into a small living room, dimly lit by the glow of a muted T.V. The whole place reeked of pot. "bloody hell, her brother must have been a crack head. who in their right mind would let their own sister live like this?" chains said, sounding pissed. Theo stayed silent, having seen all this before. it was one of the reasons he'd wanted her to move in with him so quick. we quickly ambled through the house, searching every room until only one was left, Amelia's bedroom. Theo was the last to walk in, switching on the light on his way in. as he walked into the room he seemed to notice something. "there's supposed to be a ceramic lamp right there." he said, pointing to an empty bedside table. i bent down a little, catching a glimpse of something white under the bed. i reached out and grabbed it. it was a piece of ceramic, blood coating one edge of it. i brushed out the rest of the pieces from under the bed, a few more had blood coating their edges. "what is it?" gears said from behind me. i moved aside to let them get a look at it. "looks like she was knocked over the head with that lamp you were talking about Theo." Iron said, kneeling down to pick up a blood soaked shard. i glanced back at Ink just as panic dawned over him.

Theo's POV-

i could barely breathe. worry was suffocating me. was she alright? of course not she'd been fucking kidnapped. but was she alive? most likely, there wasn't enough blood to suggest she was dead. i caught Marcus looking back at me, worry etched into his face. "we had better get to her fast. gears look around for any camera's inside the building on out front, and get the footage. that'll at least give us a lead on who took her. chains, try and see if u can locate her phone. and Ink- just try not to panic." Iron said. Marcus walked up to me and laid his hand on my shoulder. "she'll be fine, we'll find out what happened." i just shook my head and slid out my phone. i walked away from him and dialed Amelia's number in a desperate but hopeless try. it rang all they way, then came her voice. "hey," said her sweet, lilting voice. my heart fluttered. "Amelia! love, wher-" i was cut off my the rest of the recorded message. "my phone isn't on me right now or i'm probably caught up in something, leave a message at the beep and ill call you back later." i could hear the smile in her voice and my heart ached, just to see her face light up with that smile once again. what i wouldn't give up just to hold her, to kiss her and be there with her to assure her than everything would be fine, that she'd be alright. i couldn't just sit around and wait for my brothers to come up with a lead, i needed to do something. so i trudged downstairs and went round to the back of the building where chains was trying to get the security guard to give up the camera footage. "ill take care of this part Chains." i said, glaring at the scrawny guard.