chapter 1 : blossom, I love you

Told form blossom's point of view

" I will always find you in any life".

I woke up to the sun in my eyes. Who's that boy appearing in my dreams and saying that he'll always find me? Meh. I could care less. I got up and get dressed. My brown cat rubbed it's slef on my ankle. " morning davey" I smiled. I walked to school. When I got to my homeroom, miss. Kene introduced a new student. He looked excaitlly like the boy in my dream. I could care less.

" class, this is brick" so that's his name. Wait! No, blossom, rember you don't want to know anything about this guy! " please go sit to the girl with the high pony with the bow" okay maybe finding out his backstory wouldn't hurt. At lunch he sat across form me. I'm not ready! " hi" i said, not to be rude. " hey" he said back. " so where did you live?" I asked. " Salem" he answred. " was it nice living there?" I asked. " yeah, but everyone who lived there were rela witches" he answred. I giggled a thing bit.

" I can be a real wicth to, if you know what I mean". 

Told form brick's point of view

So she does remember. " I can't wait to tell mairette, yui, ayato, and adiren the good news" I said. She had a confused look on her face. " what?" She mubbled. " rember your best wicth friends and thier cats?" I asked. " when I said I could be a real wicth, I meant being a female dog aka a b***!" She said. She says curse words now!? " look, dude, you got the worng girl" she sighed. " give me your hand" i asked. " why?" She asked. " I just want to try something" she hesitantly putted her hand on the table.

A made a pink stone apper. " it's your memories" I told her. She closed her hand and....   

BAM!

" what so worng with you!?" I shouted. " i can also be a demon to beucase my daddy is the devil. So if you want to hurt me, don't miss" she walked away.

Told form no one's point of view

Blossom walked to the girl's bathroom. " i'm a wicth?". " who said that?" Blososm looked behind her to see no one.

" is that my rope?"

" I'm not wearing one" blososm looked at her shirt.

" No! Keep it on! I want to be buried pure!".

" I said I don't have one on!" She shouted.

" brick, you moran".

" it would have no harm I told myself, but it did have some harm" blossom looked in the moiir. " bloss, you okay?".

I truned around to see my best friends, bubbles and buttercup *blossom p.o.v*. " totatly" I smiled. We walked out. " blossom, you can't trust them!" Shouted brick. " my best friends would never hurt me. Now leave me alnoe or I'll hurt you" I rolled my eyes. At the end of the school day, we girls went to the mall. I only had one bag and when we got out, they told me thier moms where here. As i aalked by an ally, someone grabed me.

" what the!" They death gripped me. " I'm sorry" wait i heard thet vioce earlier today. " leave me alnoe, brick whatever your last name is!" I shouted. " I'll let you go after you listen.  Look, you are a wicth and i' your fiamlar. But the day that made you casted the hex on your heart was when Davey came back and lefted you" he needs an help. " look, i'm not the girl and if I was, I'm not anymore" I calmly said. " I know you are still her" he said. " look I tried to do this the nice way, but that didn't work. So you're getting the hard way". 

" dude, leave me alnoe or else i'll call the police and the asylum!" I shouted.

Told form no one's point of view. 

" I'm sorry, but maybe this will job you're memory" before blossom knew it her lips were angiest his. Blossom reached for the paper spary in my purse and sparyed him right in the eyes. " ah what the he-" brick dropped blososm out of his arms and now she was laying on the pavement. " it hurts so much!" She yelled.

" blossom!".