Episode 41 Past the Infinite Darkness!

One stars, two stars, the elite four, Mako, Aikuro, Tsumugu, Satsuki, Ryuko, Zero. Everyone was in the academy suited up and ready to fight against Ragyo.

Nui: Welcome to the run way of death!

Ragyo: This world belongs to the Life Fibers, and try as you might, but you can not stop the STARSEED COCOON SPHERE.

Satsuki(K.J): We will stop it! Pure Will power courses through our veins! That will give us the power to!

Ryuko(K.S): Besides we already killed the Primordial Life Fiber. Your done so give up.

Senketsu: Be careful Ryuko. She's dangerous, even more than ever before.

Ryuko(K.S): It's cool. Don't frick out.

Ragyo: *smiles* Your Kamui warmed you my dear. Behold, Life Fiber Domination, SHINRA KOUKETSU!!

 Behold, Life Fiber Domination, SHINRA KOUKETSU!!

Nui: Time for the finishing touch, Hououmaru.

Hououmaru: Ready.

Ragyo's Kamui grabs Hououmaru and absorbs her. Then Ragyo's Kamui then starts to glow with power.

Zero(B.B): That doesn't look!

Ragyo(S.K): NOW YOU WILL ALL KNOW WHAT TRUE FEAR IS!!!

A giant transmitter rises from the ground. And a shield of Live Fibers forms around it.

A groups of one star student led bySanageyama, charged at the massive Transmitter tower in the center of the courtyard

Sanageyama, charged at the massive Transmitter tower in the center of the courtyard. When they go close enough, the one star students formed a huge tower.

Sanageyama(B.R.S.U): Get ready! Here is ultra goku uniform battle formation! ULTRA GOKU UNIFORM CENTURION CAVALRY BATTLE FORMATION!!

As Sanageyama and his students charge towards the transmitter tower, they fail and get send flying back, thanks to Life Fiber shield that was around it.

Iori: It's a high velocity jammer! The Fibers spin so fast that they deflect-

Mako: Woah! It's like giant rubber sock!