Episode 32 Blazing Inferno.

Where we last left. Zero gain the Demon Back and overpower Yujiro. Went he was about to land the killing blow, Agata show up and stop Zero. Now Agata having the power of 3 Herrschers in her, can she finally free Zero and end this long fight?

Agata(B.I): Brother.......

Zero(H.E): A.... Agata......

Eblis: How are you alive!?

Agata: I been giving the power of three Herrschers. I am more powerful then ever now

Eblis: The power of three Herrschers I see.... Interesting...... But it won't be enough!

Zero summons his blade lance and throws at Agata. Yet the blade lance melted away went it got too close to Agata.

Zero(H.E): ?

Eblis: Attack!

Zero charge at Agata at an incredibly speed. Yet Agata response was....

Agata(B.H): Burn....

Agata blasted Zero with a blast of pure burning fire. The blast was so powerful that it was starting to melt Zero armor.

Zero was able to leap away from the blast in time. As Eblis begin to heal him.

Agata pointed her finger in the shape of a gun.

Agata(B.I): Flame bullet.

The flame bullets hit Zero, taking no damage.

Eblis: That was weak-

The spots were the flame bullet hit Zero, exploded like a nuclear bomb.

Zero(H.E): ?!

Agata kept shooting her flame bullets at Zero. Each exploding like a nuclear bomb.

Zero(H.E): !

Eblis: Fight back-

Before Eblis could even command Zero. Agata appears right in front of Zero and touch his forehead.

Agata(B.I): This is going to burn.

Agata use her fire and burn Zero withing him, burning his organs to ashes.

Zero(H.E): *cough blood*

Eblis: Adapt!

Zero pull through the pain and summons his dark sword, about to impale Agata. In response Agata created 10 portal around Zero, shooting spears from the portal, impaling Zero in all his limps.

Agata(B.I) Didn't you hear what I said early?

Agata leaps away, putting some distance between them.

Agata(B.I): I have the power of three Herrschers. Which means I have their powers as well!

Agata created hundred of red cannons around Zero. All the cannons blasted Zero at the same time.

Agata(B.I): Is not over.

Went the ashes clear, Zero manage to created an ice shield around him.

Agata(B.I): An ice shield.....

Eblis: Fire is your element. Then I'll use the opposite!

Agata(B.I): You think you can put out my flames?

Eblis: You well feel the cold chill of death.

Changing scene.

Ting Ling and Kian were begging to regain conscious.