Episode 19 Incomplete

Satsuki: *gasp* ..... damn.

Satsuki was resting after the fight against Zero.

Satsuki: Not even with Yamato or Gae Bolg, I couldn't do nothing..... Are you in there?

Ddraig(mind): Yes I'm here.

Satsuki: Why are you within me and not Zero?

Ddraig(mind): Your mother force me out of Zero and destroy me.

Satsuki: If that's true then how are you alive?

Ddraig(mind): Before she could destroy me, I transfer myself and Tiamat to the close person who had a connection to Zero, that was you young Satsuki.

Satsuki: I see.... Wait who's Tiamet?

Ddraig(Mind): You see me and Zero were send to another universe and defeated Tiamat. We offer her to come to our universe and joint me and Zero. But at the moment she's resting after transferring ourselves to you.

Satsuki: .... am I capable of transforming into the Balance Breaker?

Ddraig(mind): Sorry I must say but at the moment you are not capable of using the Balance Breaker. The only thing you can do is summon the Boosted Gear in your left arm.... What we need to do is separate Zero from my sister.

Satsuki: Sister?

Ddraig(mind): Your mother took me from Zero. And replaced me with another Sacred Gear. That Sacred Gear name is The Death Gear. And the Dragon in that Gear is my younger sister Eblis The Dragon Empress of Death.

Satsuki: As the way I am right I can't even put a scratch on him.

Ddraig(mind): Perhaps.... But if I remember don't you have Senketsu with you?

Satsuki: I can put him on.... But it won't be as strong as usual, not to mention I can't communicate with him.

Ddraig(mind): Don't worry I can fix that problem for you.

Satsuki: Before that I want to ask you something.

Ddraig(mind): Huh?

Satsuki: You call Zero Drake and for some reason Zero froze completely. Why is that?

Ddraig(mind): I supposed there's no need to hides this anymore. But before I tell you, know that what I'm about to say it's the truth.

Satsuki: Tell me.

Ddraig(mind): Zero..... Is the reincarnation of my son Drake.

Satsuki: How is that even possible? How can you tell?

Ddraig(mind): Zero thinks and act just like Drake. Their personalities are exactly the same. Every time Zero talks, he sounds just like Drake. His findings style is the same. And not only that. The longer I was with Zero, the longer I sense my son in him. Then I found out that Zero is Drake reincarnation..... There for Zero is my son.

Satsuki: That's Zero knows that?

Ddraig(mind): No..... No yet.... But as saw you early, Zero responded with I call him Drake. That means Zero is still in there, trying to free himself.

Satsuki: Then that means Zero can be save.

__________

__________