Episode 10 A Once A lifetime Chance.

Satsuki: A king of hill final battle! Matoi if you defeat the Elite four, than I'll tell you the details of your father death.

Ryuko: Your on!

Gamagoori: I will be the first to battle you two Matoi and Inferno!

Gamagoori jumped on the central tower.

Gamagoori: I am Lady Satsuki impenetrable shield! This is where I crush you two!

Ryuko, Zero: Good Luck with that!

Ryuko: Life fiber synchronize Kamui Senketsu!

Ddraig: Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!

Nonon: Not so fast. I don't remember anyone saying you had dibs on the new students.

Sanageyama: Yeah. I want to be the first one to fight both of them.

Zero(B.B): We don't care!

Ryuko(K.S): We'll take you all down right now!

Inumuta: Your such a fool

Ryuko(K.S): What was that!💢

Inumuta: You misunderstood our request. We each would a like a go at defeating both of you. One on one as it were.

Satsuki: I have already decided who goes first.

Everyone: What?

Satsuki: Has any of you noticed that the pillars are in different heights. The more students you have defeated as an elite four member the higher your pillar. Therefore Gamagoori is first, then Inumuta, then Nonon and finally Sanageyama.

Sanageyama: Shit! I kick too much looser ass.

Inumuta: I suppose your fighting style was too affective.

Nonon: So the guy with the quota gets to go first. Guess it pays to be merciful with your fellow students.

Gamagoori: My quota may be low because I only fight when provoked. And when get through with both of them you'll see how merciful I am.

Ryuko(K.S): pfft.

-
.
-
.
-
.
-

Ryuko(K.S): Com one! What your waiting for?

Gamagoori: Why are you in such a hurry? Our battle isn't supposed to start until 1:00.

Ryuko,Zero: What?

They both look down at the monitors on the side of the arena. It said. 8:55

Zero(B.B): Are you kidding me?

Ryuko(K.S): Were not gonna wait that long!

Gamagoori: We will stick to the schedule! That's what we call discipline!

Ryuko, Zero: That's totally BS.

Timeskip.

HONNOUJI ACADEMY COURT YARD