Episode 9 Bonding and Sudden Death match.

Some time early.

Student Council Room

Inumuta: Amazing.

Satsuki and the Elite four were going over the footage of Zero. They were looking at all the time he fought, he used he's weapons and all the time he used this Balance Breaker.

Sanageyama: He defeated me first without that armor and the second time with the armor, he didn't even try. Just how powerful is he?

Nonon: No matter where he goes, he wins without trying.

Gamagoori: Let's not forget he fought against Lady Satsuki and won easy enough..... Anything about his parents Inumuta?

Inumuta: Everyone. I think you all have to heard what I found about him.

Satsuki: Tell me.

Inumuta: You see I found who his family members are and where his blood comes from.

Satsuki: Tell me everything.

Inumuta: From his father side. His Grandfather is Tatsumi and Grandmother Esdeath. But his father died years ago.

Sanageyama: No way! The legendary Evolving Dragon and The Ice Queen! That can't be right.

Inumuta: From his mother side, his Grandmother is Fu Hua Phoenix Inferno.

Nonon: The Legendary heroine Phoenix!

Inumuta: And I'm not done. As I was doing my research on him. I came across the word Mafien.

Satsuki: Mafien?

Inumuta: The Mafien were created by the God of War himself Kratos.

Satsuki: Are you telling me. That Zero is a Mafien?

Inumuta: No. His father wasn't a Mafien. But his mother is a Mafien. Which applies that his a hybrid of both. And those dual blades of him, belong to Kratos. For him to have those blades. He must be stronger than the normal Mafien.

Satsuki: This just got more interesting.

Inumuta: I believe I also found why you Lady Satsuki have such feelings towards him

Satsuki: .....

Inumuta: Went a Mafien finds his or her true love, even if the other one is not a Mafien. Then little by little they well fall for each other. It's call the ethereal effect. Tell me lady Satsuki. Did you made eye contact with Zero at one point?

Satsuki: Went I first attack him, he block me and I made eye contact with him for about 10 seconds.

Inumuta: Than there you go. You are his true love. Although

Satsuki: Although what?

Inumuta: I believe Matoi made eye contact with him. Perhaps activating the ethereal affect.

Satsuki(mind): So I'm his true love. But Matoi might as well.... Now I have competition.

Inumuta: Also found something that might pick your liking.

Satsuki: What is it?

Inumuta: The Dragon inside the Boosted Gear, named Ddraig. He had a family. He had as son.

Satsuki: Did he? Is he alive?

Inumuta: His son died sometime ago. His name was.....

Timeskip next day.

Honnouji Academy

Ryuko, Mako, Zero and all the students of the school are outside the courtyard, listening to an announcement Satsuki was about to give.